- Welcome to the Kancolle Wiki!
- If you have any questions regarding site content, account registration, etc., please visit the KanColle Wiki Discord
|Coastal Defense Ship||Destroyer|
|Light Cruiser||Torpedo Cruiser|
|Heavy Cruiser||Aviation Cruiser|
|Standard Carrier||Armored Carrier|
|Seaplane Tender||Submarine Tender|
|Repair Ship||Training Cruiser|
Skilled lookouts can be deployed on surface warships. Using their skilled naked eyes, they can largely contribute in scouting the enemy depending on the situation and before the advent of enemy radars, can spot for targets especially during night battles.
Increases special attack chance of the ship equipped with it during night battle.
Unlike Star Shells or Searchlight, the effect does not extend to other ships in your fleet. The visual effect of the equipment can be seen here. You see a sparkle at the corner of the ship's image right before the cut-in animation.
How To Obtain
Event reward for:
- Fall 2015 Event E-1: Hard
Ranking reward for:
- Jan 2015: 1-5 (x2), 6-20, 21-100
- 2015-02-17: Implemented as ranking reward
- 2015-02-23: Bonus to special attack trigger rate added
- 2020-03-27: Visible bonuses added, became possible to equip in expansion slots
|IJN Light Cruisers||+1||+2||+3||+2|
|IJN Heavy Cruisers||+1||+3||+2|
A crow's nest is a structure in the upper part of the main mast of a ship or a structure that is used as a lookout point.
This position ensured the best view for lookouts to spot approaching hazards, other ships or land. It was the best device for this purpose until the invention of radar.