- Welcome to the Kancolle Wiki!
- If you have any questions regarding site content, account registration, etc., please visit the KanColle Wiki Discord
|Coastal Defense Ship||Destroyer|
|Light Cruiser||Torpedo Cruiser|
|Heavy Cruiser||Training Cruiser|
|Aviation Cruiser||Fast Battleship|
|Standard Aircraft Carrier|
|Armored Carrier||Seaplane Tender|
|Submarine||Aircraft Carrying Submarine|
Skilled lookouts can be deployed on surface warships.
Using their skilled naked eyes, they can largely contribute in scouting the enemy depending on the situation and before the advent of enemy radars, can spot for targets, especially during night battles.
- Increase cut-in rates in Night Battles for the ship equipping it,
- Are required to trigger some "New Type" Cut-ins,
- Play an animation right before cut-in animations,
- Bring an accuracy bonus against PT Imp.
How To Obtain
Ranking reward for:
- Jan 2015: 1-5 (x2), 6-20, 21-100
Event reward for:
Used by quest: F117 (x3)
- 2015-02-17: Implemented as ranking reward
- 2015-02-23: Bonus to special attack trigger rate added
- 2020-03-27: Visible bonuses added, became possible to equip in expansion slots
|IJN Light Cruisers||+1||+2||+3||+2|
|IJN Heavy Cruisers||+1||+3||+2|
- Historical Background
A crow's nest is a structure in the upper part of the main mast of a ship or a structure that is used as a lookout point. This position ensured the best view for lookouts to spot approaching hazards, other ships, or land. It was the best device for this purpose until the invention of radar.