- Welcome to the Kancolle Wiki!
- If you have any questions regarding site content, account registration, etc., please visit the KanColle Wiki Discord
12cm Single Gun Mount
|Coastal Defense Ship||Destroyer|
|Light Cruiser||Torpedo Cruiser|
|Heavy Cruiser||Training Cruiser|
|Aviation Cruiser||Fast Battleship|
|Light Carrier||Standard Aircraft Carrier|
|Armored Carrier||Seaplane Tender|
|Submarine||Aircraft Carrying Submarine|
This is an old model small-caliber gun.
It was equipped on older destroyers as their main armament.
Both loading and rotation were manual, but with its simple construction and low cost, it served a long time as the main weapon of destroyers and coastal defense ships. It cannot be used for anti-air.
Main Guns are the main armament used by surface ships. Their main stats are the "firepower" and "accuracy" . They are notably required to trigger all Artillery Spotting attacks as well as some Night Cut-Ins, notably the "Double Attack" (DA).
- Most main guns come with "Hidden Fit Bonuses/Penalties", especially larger ones.
- Small Caliber Main Guns bring some accuracy bonus against PT Imp.
How To Obtain
Stock equipment of: Asakaze Kai, Asakaze, Etorofu, Fukae, Fumizuki, Hachijou, Harukaze Kai, Harukaze, Hatakaze Kai, Hatakaze, Hirato, Ishigaki, Kamikaze Kai, Kamikaze, Kikuzuki, Kisaragi, Kunashiri, Matsukaze Kai, Matsukaze, Matsuwa, Mikazuki, Minazuki, Mochizuki, Mutsuki, Nagatsuki, Sado, Satsuki, Shimushu, Tsushima, Uzuki, Yayoi
Used by quest: F97
- 2013-04-23: Implemented with initial game release
- 2018-07-12: Became improvable and upgradeable to 12cm Single Gun Mount Kai 2
- 2018-08-17: Card CG updated
|12cm Naval Gun||0||10||20||40||0||2/2||1/2||1x||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||Mutsuki
Uses 12cm Single Gun Mount for improvement up to ★+10
Uses Type 22 Surface Radar to upgrade into 12cm Naval Gun Kai 2.
This gun's basic structure was based on the British QF 4.7in. Mk.IV gun, which was later produced domestically in Japan. The barrel of this gun was later mated to a high-angle mounting and served as AA guns for early Japanese heavy cruisers (ie. Furutaka-class to Takao-class. Both classes had their AA guns exchanged for 12.7cm twin afterward, but Chokai alone was equipped with 12cm singles throughout her career).