- Welcome to the Kancolle Wiki!
- If you have any questions regarding site content, account registration, etc., please visit the KanColle Wiki Discord
20.3cm Twin Gun Mount
|Coastal Defense Ship||Destroyer|
|Light Cruiser||Torpedo Cruiser|
|Heavy Cruiser||Training Cruiser|
|Light Carrier||Standard Aircraft Carrier|
|Submarine||Aircraft Carrying Submarine|
|Repair Ship||Amphibious Assault Ship|
The 20.3cm twin-gun was the main armament of heavy cruisers.
With a caliber at the maximum allowed by the Treaty of 8 inches (20.3cm), it has sufficient power for medium-range combat and close-range night battle brawls.
It also has limited anti-air capabilities.
Main Guns are the main armament used by surface ships. Their main stats are the "firepower" and "accuracy" . They are notably required to trigger all Artillery Spotting attacks as well as some Night Cut-Ins, notably the "Double Attack" (DA).
- Most main guns come with "Hidden Fit Bonuses/Penalties", especially larger ones.
How To Obtain
Stock equipment of: Aoba Kai, Aoba, Ashigara Kai, Ashigara, Atago Kai, Atago, Chikuma Kai, Chikuma, Choukai Kai, Choukai, Furutaka Kai, Furutaka, Haguro Kai, Haguro, Kako Kai, Kako, Kinugasa Kai, Kinugasa, Kumano Kai, Kumano, Maya, Mikuma, Mogami Kai, Myoukou Kai, Myoukou, Nachi Kai, Nachi, Suzuya Kai, Suzuya, Takao Kai, Takao, Tone Kai, Tone
- 2013-04-23: Implemented with initial game release
- 2013-09-18: Night battle Hidden Fit Bonuses added
- 2014-10-24: Stats increased: +7 → +8, became improvable and upgradeable to 20.3cm (No.2) Twin Gun Mount
|20.3cm Twin Gun Mount||0||10||90||120||0||1/2||2/3||-||✓||K||K||K||✓||✓||✓||Aoba
|Can be upgraded to 20.3cm(no.2) Twin Gun Mount|
Equipped as standard main guns for all Japanese heavy cruisers. Initially, it was developed as the 20.0cm single mount (as seen on early Furutaka-class cruisers) but was later modified to fit 8.0 inches (20.3cm).