- Welcome to the Kancolle Wiki!
- If you have any questions regarding site content, account registration, etc., please visit the KanColle Wiki Discord
Suisei (601 Air Group)
Comet (601 Air Group)
|Coastal Defense Ship||Destroyer|
|Light Cruiser||Torpedo Cruiser|
|Heavy Cruiser||Training Cruiser|
|Aviation Cruiser||Fast Battleship|
|Light Carrier||Standard Aircraft Carrier|
|Armored Carrier||Seaplane Tender|
|Submarine||Aircraft Carrying Submarine|
|Submarine Tender||Fleet Oiler|
|Repair Ship||Amphibious Assault Ship|
The Suisei is a fast dive bomber developed to replace the Type 99 dive bomber.
Problems with its liquid-cooled engine and airframe have been smoothed out, and the 601 Air Group training inland transitioned into this aircraft. It will then be used by the 601 aboard carriers once the Carrier Task Force is starting to achieve its decisive battle.
Dive Bombers are one of the main types of plane used by CV(B/L). Their main role is to do damages during the Airstrike, with their "Dive Bombing" stat being the most important factor in this regard. Dive Bombers are additionally needed for dealing damages during day Shelling, especially for Aircraft Carrier Cut-Ins (CVCI).
- They are vulnerable to shut down during most Aerial Combat phases.
- They bring some accuracy bonus against PT Imp.
- They cannot attack Installations unless they are Anti-Installation Dive Bombers.
Not to be confused with other aircraft of this family (see here).
How To Obtain
Stock equipment of: Amagi Kai, Unryuu Kai
Event reward for:
- Spring 2015 Event E-2: Hard, Medium
- 2014-08-08: Implemented
|Ise-class Kai Ni