- Welcome to the Kancolle Wiki!
- If you have any questions regarding site content, account registration, etc., please visit the KanColle Wiki Discord
Suisei Model 12 (634 Air Group w/ Type 3 Cluster Bombs)
Comet Model 12 (634 Air Group w/ Type 3 Cluster Bombs)
|Coastal Defense Ship
|Standard Aircraft Carrier
|Aircraft Carrying Submarine
The "Suisei", developed as the successor to the "Type 99 Dive Bomber", was a high-performance carrier-based dive bomber with a water-cooled engine.
This is the squadron that was equipped with the anti-ground and anti-air Type 3 bomb, well-trained and experienced in the use of this hard-to-utilize weapon, and has been transferred to the what-if remodeled aviation battleships "Ise Kai Ni" and "Hyuuga Kai Ni".
This squadron will also join in anti-ground attacks and display their effectiveness in these bombing runs.
Dive Bombers are one of the main types of plane used by CV(B/L). Their main role is to do damage during the Airstrike, with their "Dive Bombing" stat being the most important factor in this regard. Dive Bombers are additionally needed for dealing damage during day Shelling, especially for Aircraft Carrier Cut-Ins (CVCI).
- They are vulnerable to shoot down during most Aerial Combat phases.
- They bring some accuracy bonus against PT Imp.
- They cannot attack Installations unless they are Anti-Installation Dive Bombers.
This plane has Anti-Air Resistance.
- 0.6 Ship AA Modifier
This dive bomber has the ability to target installations during shelling.
Not to be confused with other aircraft of this family (see here).
How To Obtain
From quest: F86
- 2019-03-27: Implemented
|Ise-class Kai Ni