- Welcome to the Kancolle Wiki!
- If you have any questions regarding site content, account registration, etc., please visit the KanColle Wiki Discord
Elite Torpedo Squadron Command Facility
|Coastal Defense Ship|
|Light Cruiser||Torpedo Cruiser|
|Heavy Cruiser||Training Cruiser|
|Aviation Cruiser||Fast Battleship|
|Standard Aircraft Carrier|
|Armored Carrier||Seaplane Tender|
|Submarine||Aircraft Carrying Submarine|
|Repair Ship||Amphibious Assault Ship|
A command facility used for directing torpedo squadrons on the front lines.
It can be set up on any ship capable of equipping command facilities.
In addition to the increase in combat ability, you can use the "Single-Ship Evacuation" ability on heavily damaged escort ships when this is equipped on the flagship of a torpedo squadron.
- It works for some "light" Single Fleets and Striking Force Fleets.
- This can help increase your pass rate to the boss node.
- Requirements for using ETSCF are
- ETSCF equipped on the flagship,
- At least one ship is heavily damaged,
- Cannot be the flagship.
- The fleet is either a Single Fleet or a Striking Force Fleet, composed of either:
- CL flagship, 1-6 DD, 0-3 CLT, no other ship types
- DD flagship, 0-6 DD, 0-3 CLT, no CL , no other ship types
If a ship can be evacuated, after the battle a prompt will ask to choose to evacuate "退避" or not evacuate "退避せず" the damaged ship from the fleet for the remainder of the sortie.
- The damaged ship to evacuate will be shown.
- It is not possible to choose which ship to evacuate when multiple ships are damaged.
- The selection is based on fleet order, the ships higher in the order coming first.
- Only one ship can be evacuated per battle.
- If more than one ship are heavily damaged, retreat should be considered instead.
- Evacuated ships will:
- Lose all of their morale, all their remaining fuel and ammo.
- Not count towards ships lost for determining victory conditions.
- Count towards routing requirements.
- It is possible to fail routing requirements like LoS checks.
- The damage the ship suffered may become worse during the evacuation, but she will never sink.
How To Obtain
Event reward for:
- Spring 2021 Event E-2: Hard (★+4), Medium (★+2), Easy, Casual
- 2021-05-08: Implemented
- 2021-06-22: Became usable in non-event maps
|+ Naganami Kai Ni||+2||+1||+1|
|Other IJN Destroyers||+2||+2||+4|
|+ Yura / Naka / Noshiro / Yahagi||+1||+1|
|+ Sendai / Jintsuu||+1||+1|
|+ Jintsuu Kai Ni||+3||+1|