- Welcome to the Kancolle Wiki!
- If you have any questions regarding site content, account registration, etc., please visit the KanColle Wiki Discord
Fleet Command Facility
|Coastal Defense Ship|
|Light Cruiser||Torpedo Cruiser|
|Heavy Cruiser||Training Cruiser|
|Aviation Cruiser||Fast Battleship|
|Standard Aircraft Carrier|
|Armored Carrier||Seaplane Tender|
|Submarine||Aircraft Carrying Submarine|
|Repair Ship||Amphibious Assault Ship|
This facility is used as a command center aboard warships to direct naval fleets at sea.
This can only be used aboard larger warships. When used on the flagship of the Combined Fleet, a heavily damaged ship can be escorted away from the battle line by a destroyer still in good shape from the Escort fleet.
- It works for Combined Fleets.
- This can help increase your pass rate to the boss node.
- Requirements for using FCF are
- FCF equipped on the flagship on the Main Fleet,
- At least one ship is heavily damaged,
- Cannot be the flagship of either fleet.
- At least one destroyer in the 2nd fleet that is not Lightly Damaged (小破) or worse.
- The destroyer must not be the 2nd fleet flagship.
- The fleet is a Combined Fleet.
If a ship can be evacuated, after the battle a prompt will ask to choose to evacuate "退避" or not evacuate "退避せず" the damaged ship from the fleet for the remainder of the sortie.
- The damaged ship to evacuate will be shown.
- It is not possible to choose which ship to evacuate when multiple ships are damaged.
- The selection is based on fleet order, the ships higher in the order coming first.
- Only one ship can be evacuated per battle.
- An additional Healthy DD will be evacuated alongside the damaged ship, counting both as evacuated.
- If more than one ship are heavily damaged, retreat should be considered instead.
- Evacuated ships will:
- Lose all of their morale, all their remaining fuel and ammo.
- Not count towards ships lost for determining victory conditions.
- Count towards routing requirements.
- It is possible to fail routing requirements like LoS checks.
- The damage the ship suffered may become worse during the evacuation, but she will never sink.
- See this video for a better explanation.
How To Obtain
Stock equipment of: Ooyodo Kai
Event reward for:
- Fall 2017 Event E-3: Hard, Medium, Easy
Used by quest: F64
- 2014-08-08: Implemented