- Welcome to the Kancolle Wiki!
- If you have any questions regarding site content, account registration, etc., please visit the KanColle Wiki Discord
Suisei Model 22 (634 Air Group)
Comet Model 22 (634 Air Group)
|Coastal Defense Ship||Destroyer|
|Light Cruiser||Torpedo Cruiser|
|Heavy Cruiser||Training Cruiser|
|Aviation Cruiser||Fast Battleship|
|Light Carrier||Standard Aircraft Carrier|
|Armored Carrier||Seaplane Tender|
|Submarine||Aircraft Carrying Submarine|
The successor to the Type 99 Dive Bomber, Suisei boasted a high-performance water-cooled engine.
Adjusted for Aviation Battleship use, these Suisei Model 22 were manned by highly qualified pilots of the 634th Air Corps, specialized in Aviation Battleship flight operations. Please be certain to use these sparkling new Suiseis to your heart's content.
Dive Bombers are one of the main types of plane used by CV(B/L). Their main role is to do damage during the Airstrike, with their "Dive Bombing" stat being the most important factor in this regard. Dive Bombers are additionally needed for dealing damage during day Shelling, especially for Aircraft Carrier Cut-Ins (CVCI).
- They are vulnerable to shut down during most Aerial Combat phases.
- They bring some accuracy bonus against PT Imp.
- They cannot attack Installations unless they are Anti-Installation Dive Bombers.
Not to be confused with other aircraft of this family (see here).
How To Obtain
Stock equipment of: Ise Kai Ni
From quest: B118 (choice)
Ranking reward for:
- Sep 2018: 21-100, 101-500
- Feb 2019: 21-100
Used by quest: F75
- 2018-06-13: Implemented
|Ise-class Kai Ni