- Welcome to the Kancolle Wiki!
- If you have any questions regarding site content, account registration, etc., please visit the KanColle Wiki Discord
Suisei Model 12A
Comet Model 12A
|Coastal Defense Ship||Destroyer|
|Light Cruiser||Torpedo Cruiser|
|Heavy Cruiser||Training Cruiser|
|Aviation Cruiser||Fast Battleship|
|Light Carrier||Standard Aircraft Carrier|
|Armored Carrier||Seaplane Tender|
|Submarine||Aircraft Carrying Submarine|
|Submarine Tender||Fleet Oiler|
|Repair Ship||Amphibious Assault Ship|
The high-speed-high-performance successor of the "Type 99 Bomber", boasting a liquid-cooled engine, the "Suisei".
The Suisei Model 12A is retrofitted with a more powerful Atsuta Type 32 engine.
Its rear machine gun has also been upgraded to a 13mm caliber.
With this machine's better agility and self-defense, it fought bravely in the Imperial Navy Air Groups!
Dive Bombers are one of the main types of plane used by CV(B/L). Their main role is to do damages during the Airstrike, with their "Dive Bombing" stat being the most important factor in this regard. Dive Bombers are additionally needed for dealing damages during day Shelling, especially for Aircraft Carrier Cut-Ins (CVCI).
- They are vulnerable to shut down during most Aerial Combat phases.
- They bring some accuracy bonus against PT Imp.
- They cannot attack Installations unless they are Anti-Installation Dive Bombers.
Not to be confused with other aircraft of this family (see here).
How To Obtain
Upgradeable from: Suisei (★+4)
From quest: C31
Ranking reward for:
- Jun 2013: 1-20, 21-100
Given to players who completed Spring 2013 Event before its difficulty was decreased by the 2013-05-24 update.
Used to improve: Re.2001 CB Kai
Used by quest: F86
- 2013-06-12: Implemented as special reward for Spring 2013 Event
- 2013-08-26: Became buildable
- 2013-11-01: Stats increased: +2 → +3
- 2019-03-08: Card CG updated
|Ise-class Kai Ni