- Welcome to the Kancolle Wiki!
- If you have any questions regarding site content, account registration, etc., please visit the KanColle Wiki Discord
|Coastal Defense Ship||Destroyer|
|Light Cruiser||Torpedo Cruiser|
|Heavy Cruiser||Training Cruiser|
|Aviation Cruiser||Fast Battleship|
|Light Carrier||Standard Aircraft Carrier|
|Armored Carrier||Seaplane Tender|
|Submarine||Aircraft Carrying Submarine|
|Submarine Tender||Fleet Oiler|
|Repair Ship||Amphibious Assault Ship|
The "Shuusui" is a high-altitude, short-ranged interceptor that was completed jointly by the IJA and IJN. It was derived from improvements made by Japan to the technology introduced by the Me163.
This is a what-if plane completed after many failed prototypes and after correcting its flaws through many trials by various units. This high-altitude, short range interceptor has now been put into full service.
It will be a deadly arrow to the dreadful, high-altitude heavy bombers that come!
- Provide Sortie Fighter-Power, where the "fighter Power" , "interception" , and "combat radius" stats are the most important,
- Intercept enemy bombers, where the "fighter Power" , "interception" , and especially the "anti-bomber" stats are the most important.
Shuusui is considered in-game as a high altitude interceptor.
- High Altitude Interceptors multiply the total air power of all land bases in Air Defense mode, when defending against enemy High-Altitude Bombers. The multiplier depends on the number of high altitude interceptors equipped and which difficulty the event map is played on:
|High Altitude Interceptors|
|Airpower modifier against high altitude raids:|
|Number of High Altitude|
How To Obtain
Ranking reward for:
- Jul 2019: 1-5, 6-20
Event reward for:
- Summer 2019 Event E-3: Hard
- 2019-08-28: Implemented as ranking reward