- Welcome to the Kancolle Wiki!
- If you have any questions regarding site content, account registration, etc., please visit the KanColle Wiki Discord
|Coastal Defense Ship||Destroyer|
|Light Cruiser||Torpedo Cruiser|
|Heavy Cruiser||Training Cruiser|
|Aviation Cruiser||Fast Battleship|
|Light Carrier||Standard Aircraft Carrier|
|Armored Carrier||Seaplane Tender|
|Submarine||Aircraft Carrying Submarine|
|Submarine Tender||Fleet Oiler|
|Repair Ship||Amphibious Assault Ship|
Developed as the successor of the obsolete "Type 97 Torpedo Bomber", the new carrier-based attack aircraft "Tenzan".
When deployed in a mobile squadron, it is mainly responsible for fast-strike missions.
Together with the "Suisei" dive bomber, please operate it as part of your aircraft carrier mobile squadron.
Torpedo Bombers/ are one of the main types of plane used by CV(B/L). Their main role is to do damages during the Airstrike, with their "Torpedo" stat being the most important factor in this regard. Dive Bombers are additionally needed for dealing damages during day Shelling, especially for Aircraft Carrier Cut-Ins (CVCI).
- They can trigger Contact.
- They are vulnerable to shut down during most Aerial Combat phases.
Not to be confused with other aircraft of this family (see here).
How To Obtain
Stock equipment of: Taihou, Zuihou Kai
From quest: B147 (x3, choice), C34 (★+2, x2, choice)
From limited-time quest: 2104 LQ1 (x8, choice)
Used to improve: Tenzan, Type 97 Torpedo Bomber (Tomonaga Squadron), Zero Fighter Model 52C (601 Air Group), Swordfish, Swordfish Mk.II (Skilled), Prototype Type 97 Torpedo Bomber Kai No. 3 Model E (w/ Type 6 Airborne Radar Kai), Tenzan Model 12A, Type 4 Heavy Bomber Hiryuu, TBF, Ryuusei
Used by quest: F13, F19, F40, F100
- 2013-04-23: Implemented with initial game release
- 2013-11-01: Stats increased: +2 → +3
- 2019-03-22: Card CG updated
- 2020-05-20: Became improvable and upgradeable to Tenzan Model 12A
|Upgrades to Tenzan Model 12A.|