- Welcome to the Kancolle Wiki!
- If you have any questions regarding site content, account registration, etc., please visit the KanColle Wiki Discord
3.7cm FlaK M42
|Coastal Defense Ship||Destroyer|
|Light Cruiser||Torpedo Cruiser|
|Heavy Cruiser||Training Cruiser|
|Aviation Cruiser||Fast Battleship|
|Light Carrier||Standard Aircraft Carrier|
|Armored Carrier||Seaplane Tender|
|Aircraft Carrying Submarine|
|Repair Ship||Amphibious Assault Ship|
A large caliber twin anti-aircraft gun that was brought from another country.
It was primarily used on land, but was also mounted on U-boats and ships too.
It will provide a great amount of proximity air defense.
- Are notably required in most AACI.
- Trigger a tracer-fire effect during air combat.
- Bring an accuracy bonus against PT Imp.
"AA Rocket Launchers" may be described and displayed differently, they still behave like regular AA guns.
Not to be confused with 2cm Flakvierling 38.