- Welcome to the Kancolle Wiki!
- If you have any questions regarding site content, account registration, etc., please visit the KanColle Wiki Discord
Type 99 Dive Bomber Model 22 (Skilled)
|Coastal Defense Ship||Destroyer|
|Light Cruiser||Torpedo Cruiser|
|Heavy Cruiser||Training Cruiser|
|Aviation Cruiser||Fast Battleship|
|Light Carrier||Standard Aircraft Carrier|
|Armored Carrier||Seaplane Tender|
|Submarine||Aircraft Carrying Submarine|
|Submarine Tender||Fleet Oiler|
|Repair Ship||Amphibious Assault Ship|
The Type 99 was introduced as a modern monoplane replacement for the Type 96 biplane.
Although it was a slow aircraft with fixed landing gear, it formed the core of the attack squadrons along with the Type 97 in the early days of the carrier task forces.
In its upgrade to the Model 22 in the latter stages of the war, its engine was replaced to improve speed.
It is undeniably obsolete, but this elite Type 99 squadron is crewed by skilled pilots.
Dive Bombers are one of the main types of plane used by CV(B/L). Their main role is to do damages during the Airstrike, with their "Dive Bombing" stat being the most important factor in this regard. Dive Bombers are additionally needed for dealing damages during day Shelling, especially for Aircraft Carrier Cut-Ins (CVCI).
- They are vulnerable to shut down during most Aerial Combat phases.
- They bring some accuracy bonus against PT Imp.
- They cannot attack Installations unless they are Anti-Installation Dive Bombers.
This dive bomber has the ability to target installations during shelling.
How To Obtain
Upgradeable from: Type 99 Dive Bomber Model 22
From limited-time quest: 2204 B2 (choice)
- 2020-10-16: Implemented
- 2021-07-15: Ability to target Installations added
Ryuuhou Kai/Kai Ni (E)
|Zuihou Kai Ni (B)
|Type 99 Dive Bomber Model 22 (Skilled)||0||290||290||0||330||5/6||3/3||2x||Zh
|Uses 2x Type 99 Dive Bomber for improvement up to ★+6|
Uses 2x Zuiun for improvement up to ★+10