- Welcome to the Kancolle Wiki!
- If you have any questions regarding site content, account registration, etc., please visit the KanColle Wiki Discord
Re.2001 CB Kai
Reggiane Re.2001 CB Serie II Falco II
|Coastal Defense Ship||Destroyer|
|Light Cruiser||Torpedo Cruiser|
|Heavy Cruiser||Training Cruiser|
|Aviation Cruiser||Fast Battleship|
|Light Carrier||Standard Aircraft Carrier|
|Armored Carrier||Seaplane Tender|
|Submarine||Aircraft Carrying Submarine|
|Repair Ship||Amphibious Assault Ship|
A fighter-bomber developed and deployed in the country of pasta.
Due to its relatively high firepower,
it could participate in regular air combat after finishing its bombing run. It's a hybrid of deck fighter and deck bomber that you definitely want to use on "that" aircraft carrier!
Dive Bombers are one of the main types of plane used by CV(B/L). Their main role is to do damages during the Airstrike, with their "Dive Bombing" stat being the most important factor in this regard. Dive Bombers are additionally needed for dealing damages during day Shelling, especially for Aircraft Carrier Cut-Ins (CVCI).
- They are vulnerable to shut down during most Aerial Combat phases.
- They bring some accuracy bonus against PT Imp.
- They cannot attack Installations unless they are Anti-Installation Dive Bombers.
How To Obtain
Upgradeable from: Re.2001 OR Kai
Ranking reward for:
- Dec 2018: 1-5, 6-20, 21-100, 101-500
- 2019-01-30: Implemented as ranking reward
- 2020-11-13: Became improvable and upgradeable to Re.2005 Kai
|Re.2001 CB Kai||0||170||220||10||380||7/9||3/4||1x||✓||X||X||X||X||✓||✓||Aquila||Upgrades to Re. 2005 Kai|