- Welcome to the Kancolle Wiki!
- Currently account creation is by request only. Once you submit your request please wait 1-2 days for our administrators to process your request.
- You can also visit our IRC channel at #kancollewiki to directly contact an administrator.
Development is accessible from the Arsenal menu. It allows you to build equipment. Note that only some equipment is available through development. The majority of equipment are ship girl default equipment, results of Improvement upgrades, event-only or ranking-only. See below for details.
For a more comprehensive list of construction recipes and rates, please see PoiDB's or TsunDB's development pages. The latter sorts by equipment, the former sorts by flagship type and primary resource.
Recipes range from 10-300 Fuel , Ammo , Steel and Bauxite . Each successful development costs 1 development material . The rarity of the equipment obtained depends on the recipe used. The type of equipment obtained depends on the recipe used and the ship girl that is used as the secretary. You are able to craft three equipment at once by using the Concentrated Development (集中開発) toggle.
- Based on data, development recipes appear to be 10 times the equipment's scrap value.
- You will need the correct secretary ship type to craft specific equipment.
- The secretary ship need not necessarily be capable of equipping the equipment.
- When developing equipment, the resource(s) you choose to spend the most determines which crafting table the game pulls the result from. If there's a tie, Fuel/Steel (same table) has the highest priority, followed by the Ammo table, and then Bauxite table.
- For example, Type 0 Observation Seaplane has a scrap value of 1 Fuel, 1 Ammo and 2 Bauxite, so in theory it could be created by the 10/10/10/20 recipe. However, the Type 0 Obs is on the Fuel/Steel table, the minimum recipe for the development of such planes is therefore either 20/10/10/20 or 10/10/20/20.
- HQ level factors into development. You will need at least HQ level 10x the rarity of the equipment. I.e. HQ30+ to craft 3★ equipment.
Note that some equipment can appear on more than one list. The lists below do not include buildable equipment. Note that buildable equipment can also be obtained as stock equipment, quests or improvement upgrades. Please refer to the individual equipment pages to find a more detailed list of where to obtain them.
These equipment are obtainable as ship girl stock equipment. Equipment marked in bold are from event-only ships.
These equipment are obtainable through Quests. Equipment marked in bold are available from repeatable quests.
- Obtained at +3.
These equipment are available by upgrading other equipment through Akashi's Improvement Arsenal.
These equipment are currently unobtainable in game. They were event rewards, ranking rewards or limited-time quest rewards. They may return as stock equipment, improvement upgrades, event rewards or quest rewards in future. This list does not include equipment from event-only ships.