- Welcome to the Kancolle Wiki!
- Currently account creation is by request only. Once you submit your request please wait 1-2 days for our administrators to process your request.
- You can also visit our IRC channel at #kancollewiki to directly contact an administrator.
Marriage (ケッコンカッコカリ, lit. Provisional Marriage) was introduced with the 14th February 2014 Update. This mechanic allows you to marry ship girls to increase their abilities.
To marry a ship girl, the following requirements need to be fulfilled:
- The girl must be level 99
- You must have a Wedding Ring and Documents in the inventory.
- Raises the level cap of the ship girl to 175.
- Bonus +3~6 luck .
- This bonus will not go over the ship girl's hard luck cap.
- Consumption of fuel and ammo is reduced by 15%.
- Max HP is increased. Please see table below for details.
- This cannot exceed her HP cap.
- The HP bonus is fixed according to remodel and does not carry over. I.e. marrying Bismarck Base/Kai will not get her to 101HP upon remodel to Zwei/Drei.
- Overweight fit penalties is reduced by 40% only for battleships.
- Except Yuubari and Agano-class.
- Except Maruyu Kai.
- Except Kamikaze and Mutsuki-class.
- Except Yuubari Kai and Jintsuu Kai Ni.
- Except Hiyou-class.
- Except Kamoi and Akitsushima.
- Except Mogami-class Base and Furutaka/Aoba-class Kai.
- Except Bismarck, Nelson, Vittorio Veneto-class, Iowa and Yamato-class.
- Except Souryuu, Hiryuu and Unryuu-class.
- An animated sakura petal shower effect will appear behind the married ship girl at the Home Port menu when she is the secertary ship.
- A wedding ring icon will appear on her card and banner.
- Her name will have a pink tint on the Composition menu.
- She will get an additional secretary voice line.
- You can rewatch the marriage cinematic at any time from the Libary menu.
- Note that only the remodel you married will have the cinematic available. I.e. Marrying Kongou Kai Ni will not allow you to view the cinematic for Kongou Base/Kai.
- Marriage will not change the minimum and maximum stats of a ship girl.
- Morale and resupply status do not change on marriage.
- HP will get replenished because of the increase.
- Proceed to the Remodel menu and select the girl you wish to marry.
- Her level indicator will be glowing to signify that she can be married.
- Click on her level indicator to bring up the marriage menu.
- Click on the Sign the Document (書類一式にサインする) button to confirm.
- The cinematic may take a while to load so please be patient.
|ID||Prereq.||Quest Name (Original)
Quest Name (Translated)
Prepare for the Ceremony! (Part 1)
|Prepare for the ceremony! Scrap equipment twice at the factory for the preparation!
||88||88||0||0||Development material x1||One time only.
Prepare for the Ceremony! (Part 2)
|Obtain 2 victories in Exercises (PvP) in order to sort out feelings for the ceremony!
||0||0||88||88||Development material x1||One time only.
Prepare for the Ceremony! (Part 3)
|Set a highly experienced (Lv90~99) ship girl as the First Fleet flagship and sort out feelings!
||88||88||88||88||Furniture box (big) x1||One time only.
Prepare for the Ceremony! (Final)
|Sortie with a highly experienced First Fleet Flagship, and gain victory in the dawn horizon of the Orel Sea!
||0||0||0||0||Marriage Ring and Documents x1||One time only.
Embark on New Travels!
|Set a ship girl that you've strengthened the bond with (Lv100+) as the First Fleet Flagship and compose a fleet of 6 ships!
||200||200||200||200||Repair Team x1||One time only.
First Mission We Do Together!
|Sortie with the First Fleet led by a ship girl that you've strengthened the bond with to Ri Lanka Island and eliminate the enemy core!
||300||300||300||300||Futon Furniture||Required by A40. |
One time only.
- Official Twitter - Overview of Marriage System
- Official Twitter - Marriage System Note 1: Ceremony Preparation
- Official Twitter - Marriage System Note 2: "Remodelling"
- Official Twitter - Marriage System Note 3: Signing of Document
- Official Twitter - Marriage System Note 4: Getting to Level 100
- Official Twitter - Marriage System Note 5: Other Merits
- Official Twitter - Marriage System Note 6: New Voices
- Wikiwiki Information