- Welcome to the Kancolle Wiki!
- If you have any questions regarding site content, account registration, etc., please visit the KanColle Wiki Discord
|Home Port Portal|
|Military Record · Friendly Fleet · Library · Inventory · Furniture · Quests · Shop|
The Item Shop (アイテム屋) is a main menu function where resources, consumables, and some useful items can be purchased with real money (DMM points). The two tabs on the left correspond to Inventory (アイテム一覧) and Furniture Store (家具屋さん).
- This article is about the "Cash Shop". Please refer to Inventory or Furniture for information on those systems.
The Shop is divided in 2 parts:
- The "Regular Corner" (特撰コーナー), where the most basic items are found,
- Subdivided into 3 categories: resources, consumables, and recommended items.
- The "Specials Corner" (レギュラーコーナー), where useful items and resources are found.
Some items are exclusively found in the shop, namely the "Homeport Expansion" and the "Dock Opening Key".
Any purchased item is first placed in the "Purchased Items" part of the Inventory, and needs to be opened from there to be used elsewhere.
Most resources and items have a hard cap, and so opening a "bought item" giving capped resources will waste them.
- When at cap, a message will warn about some item being wasted.
The caps are as followed:
- 350 000 for the 4 main resources ()
- 3 000 for the main consumables ()
- Unknown for special items (eg. ...), but speculated to be 3000.
- 99 for seasonal/Mini-Event items (eg. Saury)
- Purchased items are visually capped at 99. When clicked on, the real value can be seen above the description.
The Specials Corner is opened by clicking on the arrow at the bottom right.
- Clicking on the Regular Corner arrow will go back to the normal shop selection.
There is no confirmation when using a Dock Opening Key on relevant menu pages. Please be careful when clicking on related pages when possessing one, or it may be used in the wrong place.
It is very inadvisable to purchase resources from the Regular Corner as it is relatively bad value, the Specials Corner offering better values.
|Hot Recommended Items|
|Gives 250||100||Gives 1 Furniture Fairy||300||Gives 1 Emergency Repair Personnel||200|
|Gives 250||100||Gives 7 development materials||400||Gives 1 Emergency Repair Goddess||500|
|Gives 200||100||Gives 6 Instant Repair Material||300||Gives 1 Dock Opening Key, 6 , 6 , & 6||1000|
|Gives 150||100||Gives 6 Instant Construction Material||300||White Day Cookies Only available during the "White Day" period||500|
|"88 Resource Set" Only avaylable during events
Gives 880 of , , , &
|Increases ship and equipment capacities by 10 and 40 respectively
(can only be bought 47 times)
|1000||"marriage papers and ring"||700||Gives 1500 , 200 , 200 , 200 , & 2||700|
|Gives 1 Mamiya||300||Gives 5 Irako||1000||Gives 3 Combat Rations||300|
|Gives 1 Construction Team||800||Gives 3 Submarine Supply Material||500||Gives 1200||300|
|Gives 650||300||Gives 500 , 500 , 200 , & 3||300||Gives 10 Improvement Materials||700|
|Gives 1 Reinforcement Expansion||500||Gives 2 Underway Replenishment||300||Gives 3 Emergency Repair Material & 800||600|
The furniture shop is where furniture is purchased using "furniture coins", to then decorate the office. A Furniture Fairy can be used to discount any furniture, or might be required to buy some others.