- Welcome to the Kancolle Wiki!
- Currently account creation is by request only. Once you submit your request please wait 1-2 days for our administrators to process your request.
- You can also visit our IRC channel at #kancollewiki to directly contact an administrator.
The Home Port is the main menu. From this screen, you can access any of the other menus in game.
- Composition - Access the Composition menu where you can adjust your fleets.
- Supply - Access the Supply menu where you can resupply your ship girls.
- Remodel - Access the Remodel menu where you can upgrade your ship girls.
- Docking - Access the Docking menu where you can repair your ship girls.
- Arsenal - Access the Arsenal menu where you can construct or scrap ship girls and equipment.
- Improvement Arsenal - Access Akashi's Improvement Arsenal. Please refer to the page for how to access.
- Sortie - Access Sortie, Exercises and Expedition menus.
- Military Record - Access the Military Record menu where you can view your current information and access the server ranks.
- Friend Fleet - Access the Friend Fleet menu. Only available during events when enabled by the developers.
- Library - Access the Library menu where you can view all the ship girls and equipment you have obtained. It will also include ship girls and equipment that have been lost.
- Items - Access the Inventory menu where you can view all secondary and special resources you have along with other items.
- Furniture - Access the Furniture menu where you can manage the look of your home port.
- Quests - Access the Quests menu where you can accept and turn in quests.
- Item Shop - Access the Shop menu where you can purchase res.
- Home Port - Hides the UI when at the Home Port screen, otherwise returns you to the Home Port screen.
- Shift Secretary - Allows you to adjust the position of the secretary ship from the right side to centre of the screen.
- Records - Brings up an expedition and exercise activity log.
- Settings - Access the #Settings menu.
- Admiral Name - Displays your account name.
- Clock - Displays the current date and time according to your PC time. It is important that this is synced with server time or you will encounter errors.
- BGM - Allows you to adjust the volume of the background music.
- Sound Effects - Allows you to adjust the volume of UI and combat sounds.
- Voice - Allows you to adjust the volume of all spoken lines.
- Idle - Toggles the Idle line of the secretary ship on and off.
- Mission - Toggles Ooyodo's line when opening the Quests menu on and off.
This is only available on the browser version.
- Type 1 UI - The default UI.
- Type 1 Kai UI - Same theme as Type 1 but with the "No. of Fleets" display replaced with a count of improvement materials.
- Type 2 UI - Displays the same information as Type 1 Kai but has a "shipyard" theme.
- Type 3 UI - Displays the same information as Type 1 Kai but has a "notebook" theme.
- Type 3 Kai UI - Same as Type 3 but the menus along the top are in English.