- Welcome to the Kancolle Wiki!
- If you have any questions regarding site content, account registration, etc., please visit the KanColle Wiki Discord
Please use the following links below to direct to the element of interest.
Cut-ins (CI) designate "powerful special attacks" with special attack animation, that can be triggered by most ships in the game, according they are using the right set of specific gears. They include:
- Anti-Air Cut-Ins (AACI), anti-air attacks, triggered during the 2nd Stage of Aerial Combat,
- Artillery Spotting (sometimes "Daytime CI"), surface attacks for Seaplanes capable ships, triggered during the Shelling phase of Day Battle,
- Aircraft Carrier Cut-Ins (CVCI), surface air attacks for Carrier-Based Planes capable ships, similar in nature to Artillery Spotting,
- Night Cut-Ins (Night CI, or just "CI"), night attacks involving most of the times Torpedo or Guns, and sometimes a mix of both,
- Aircraft Carrier Night Cut-Ins (CVNCI), night attacks that can only be triggered by "Carrier Night Air Attack" capable ships, using a set of Night Aircraft.
Sometimes, the following attacks are also labeled as "cut-ins":
- Opening Anti-Submarine Warfare (OASW), the "ASW cut-in",
- Opening Torpedo Salvo (oTorp),
- Special Attacks, often called "Touches".
- CCCI : Credit Card Cut-In