- Welcome to the Kancolle Wiki!
The Sortie (出撃) menu is where you send your fleets out to battle the Abyssals. It can be accessed from the Sortie (出撃) button on the main menu.
- Even so Sorties are by definition "PVE", it is nonetheless the core of the game.
- Map Selection - Displays all the maps you can sortie to.
- Maps that you haven't unlocked will be tagged Clear Operation Areas to Unlock (作戦海域攻略で開放されます), greyed out and have a padlock icon.
- Maps that are unimplemented yet will be tagged Coming Soon (近日開放予定です) and have a padlock icon.
- Difficulty Indication - Displays a rough indication of the map difficulty. It currently runs from 1 ~ 12 stars. Large stars are equivalent to 10 small stars.
- Area Selction - Displays all of the operation areas in the game. You are able to select areas with maps you haven't unlocked yet but you are not able to sortie.
- Extra Operation - Allows you to access Extra Operation maps for that particular area.
- If Extra Operations are available and you have them unlocked, click on the Red ▶ labeled "Extra Operation" in the World Selection Screen
How to Sortie
Please refer to Map Mechanics and Nodes for a description of all node types.
1. To begin a sortie, simply select the map you would like to sortie to from the sortie menu.
- Do take note that certain maps may have branching requirements so ensure that your fleet meets those requirements. Check the map details in the area page for details.
2. Once the sortie begins, you may be asked to spin a compass. Depending on the map, the compass spin can either be random or fixed. 3. When you encounter a combat node, you will be asked to select a formation.
- Please refer to Formation Selection for details on formations and what they do.
4. For normal combat nodes and air battle nodes, you will be asked if you'd like to enter night battle if you didn't sink all enemies. Please see Night Battle for details. 5. Once night battle has concluded or if you chose not to participate, you will be asked if you'd like to advance (進撃) or retreat (撤退) provided it is not the last node of the map.
- It is important not to advance if you have a heavily damaged (大破) ship girl. She will be at risk of sinking in subsequent battles. Sunk ship girls are lost forever.
Excepted for 1-1, no map is available from the start, and so needs to be unlocked by clearing other previous maps. "Cleared" here means either scoring a victory (B+ rank) on the final boss node of the map, depleting the HP bar of the map (by killing the boss several times), or depleting the TP bar of the map (only for 1-6).
- Note that several maps are not available in the game yet, and will be introduced in later updates.
|W1||1-1||unlocked by default||W2||2-1||clear 1-4||W3||3-1||clear 2-4||W7||7-1||clear 2-4||W4||4-1||clear 2-4||W5||5-1||clear 3-4||W6||6-1||clear 5-3|
|1-2||clear 1-1||2-2||clear 2-1||3-2||clear 3-1 & 1-5 HP bar once||7-2||clear 7-1 HP bar||4-2||clear 4-1 & 7-1 HP bar||5-2||clear 4-4 HP bar & 5-1||6-2||clear 5-4 HP bar & 6-1|
|1-3||clear 1-2||2-3||clear 2-2||3-3||clear 3-2||7-3||clear 7-2 HP bar once||4-3||clear 4-2||5-3||clear 5-2 HP bar||6-3||clear 6-2 HP bar|
|1-4||clear 1-3||2-4||clear 2-3||3-4||clear 3-3||7-4||clear 7-3 HP bar once||4-4||clear 4-3||5-4||clear 5-3 HP bar||6-4||clear 6-3 HP bar|
|1-5||clear 1-4||2-5||clear 2-4||3-5||clear 3-4||7-5||not available yet||4-5||clear 4-4 HP bar & 5-1||5-5||clear 5-4 HP bar & 6-1||6-5||clear 6-4 HP bar and F43|
|1-6||clear 1-5 HP bar each month||2-6||not available yet||3-6||not available yet||7-6||4-6||not available yet||5-6||not available yet||6-6||not available yet|
|1-7||not available yet||2-7||3-7||7-7||4-7||5-7||6-7|
Some maps will be reseted at the end of each month, resetting all progress done regarding their HP/TP bar depletion.
- The reset happened at 23h59 JST on the last day of the month,
- All EOs, namely 1-5, 1-6, 2-5, 3-5, 4-5, 5-5, and 6-5, are reseted each month,
- 7-2, 7-3, and 7-4 are also reseted at the same time,
In addition to map progress, enemy formations are also reseted to their pre-clear form.
- This does not matter in most cases,
- On 7-4, the Last Dance enemy compositions are stronger, making farming on the map less reliable,
- On 5-5, the cleared enemy compositions are the weakest, so clearing the map again beforehand is advised when trying to complete quests on this map.