- Welcome to the Kancolle Wiki!
- If you have any questions regarding site content, account registration, etc., please visit the KanColle Wiki Discord
Striking Force Fleet Command Facility
|Coastal Defense Ship|
|Light Cruiser||Torpedo Cruiser|
|Heavy Cruiser||Training Cruiser|
|Aviation Cruiser||Fast Battleship|
|Standard Aircraft Carrier|
|Armored Carrier||Seaplane Tender|
|Submarine||Aircraft Carrying Submarine|
This is a facility to command a striking force while underway.
It can be set up on ships over a certain size that are capable of hosting command facilities.
A fleet that has a ship with this command facility as its flagship will have the option to do "Single Ship Evacuation" where a heavily damaged ship withdraws by herself when sortied as a "Striking Force".
- It works for Striking Force Fleets.
- This can help increase your pass rate to the boss node.
- Requirements for using SFFCF are
- SFFCF equipped on the flagship,
- At least one ship is heavily damaged,
- Cannot be the flagship.
- The fleet is a Striking Force Fleet.
If a ship can be evacuated, after the battle a prompt will ask to choose to evacuate "退避" or not evacuate "退避せず" the damaged ship from the fleet for the remainder of the sortie.
- The damaged ship to evacuate will be shown.
- It is not possible to choose which ship to evacuate when multiple ships are damaged.
- The selection is based on fleet order, the ships higher in the order coming first.
- Only one ship can be evacuated per battle.
- If more than one ship are heavily damaged, retreat should be considered instead.
- Evacuated ships will:
- Lose all of their morale, all their remaining fuel and ammo.
- Not count towards ships lost for determining victory conditions.
- Count towards routing requirements.
- It is possible to fail routing requirements like LoS checks.
- The damage the ship suffered may become worse during the evacuation, but she will never sink.
How To Obtain
From quest: F64
- 2017-11-19: Implemented