- Welcome to the Kancolle Wiki!
- If you have any questions regarding site content, account registration, etc., please visit the KanColle Wiki Discord
Vought F4U-7 Corsair
|Coastal Defense Ship||Destroyer|
|Light Cruiser||Torpedo Cruiser|
|Heavy Cruiser||Training Cruiser|
|Aviation Cruiser||Fast Battleship|
|Light Carrier||Standard Aircraft Carrier|
|Armored Carrier||Seaplane Tender|
|Submarine||Aircraft Carrying Submarine|
The F4U was developed as a high-performance carrier-based fighter. Since it showed great potential as a fighter/bomber, improvements and upgrades have produced several variants.
These variants have continued to be operated from carriers even after World War II, a multi-role fighter/bomber with a long and distinguished service.
This unit was re-designed for the French Navy after the war. This late model can be said to be the final F4U variant ever operated by the French Navy.
Dive Bombers are one of the main types of plane used by CV(B/L). Their main role is to do damage during the Airstrike, with their "Dive Bombing" stat being the most important factor in this regard. Dive Bombers are additionally needed for dealing damage during day Shelling, especially for Aircraft Carrier Cut-Ins (CVCI).
- They are vulnerable to shut down during most Aerial Combat phases.
- They bring some accuracy bonus against PT Imp.
- They cannot attack Installations unless they are Anti-Installation Dive Bombers.
This plane has Anti-Air Resistance.
- 0.6 Ship AA Modifier
Not to be confused with other aircraft of this family (see here).
How To Obtain
Event reward for:
- Summer 2022 Event E-6: Hard
- 2022-09-11: Implemented
- The F4U-7 in KanColle is based on planes that served the French Navy. Based on the tail markings, this particular Corsair matches the aircraft from the Aéronautique Navale 15 ème Flotille and they served aboard the La Fayette (ex USS Langley CVL-27).
- The cow on the fairy is based on the Béarn insigna.