- Welcome to the Kancolle Wiki!
- If you have any questions regarding site content, account registration, etc., please visit the KanColle Wiki Discord
|Coastal Defense Ship||Destroyer|
|Light Cruiser||Torpedo Cruiser|
|Heavy Cruiser||Aviation Cruiser|
|Standard Carrier||Armored Carrier|
|Seaplane Tender||Submarine Tender|
|Repair Ship||Training Cruiser|
|Amphibious Assault Ship|
A carrier-based torpedo bomber from the country of black tea that is named after the swordfish and boasts a high reliability and serviceability even though it belongs to an old generation of biplanes that aren't fully metallic.
This bomber was carried by the aircraft carrier "Ark Royal" and unleashed a devastating strike during the fierce battle between the battleship "Bismarck" and the Royal Navy Fleet.
And now this masterpiece that, while outdated, has accomplished outstanding feats, has finally been implemented!
How To Obtain
Buildable. Construction requires a British aircraft carrier (Ark Royal) as secretary.
From quests: C49 (choice)
From limited-time quests: SB24 (x2, choice)
Event reward for:
Ranking reward for:
- Jun 2017: 1-5, 6-20, 21-100, 101-500
- 2017-07-28: Implemented as ranking reward
- 2020-03-27: Became improvable and upgradeable to Swordfish Mk.II (Skilled)
- 2020-10-16: Became buildable
- 2021-02-05: Visible bonuses added
- 2021-03-30: Build rate increased
Akashi's Improvement Arsenal
|Swordfish||0||90||280||0||210||4/5||2/2||1x||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||Ark Royal||Upgrades to Swordfish Mk. II (Skilled).|