- Welcome to the Kancolle Wiki!
- If you have any questions regarding site content, account registration, etc., please visit the KanColle Wiki Discord
|Coastal Defense Ship||Destroyer|
|Light Cruiser||Torpedo Cruiser|
|Heavy Cruiser||Training Cruiser|
|Aviation Cruiser||Fast Battleship|
|Standard Aircraft Carrier|
|Armored Carrier||Seaplane Tender|
|Submarine||Aircraft Carrying Submarine|
|Repair Ship||Amphibious Assault Ship|
A carrier-based torpedo bomber from the country of black tea that is named after the swordfish and boasts a high reliability and serviceability even though it belongs to an old generation of biplanes that aren't fully metallic.
This bomber was carried by the aircraft carrier "Ark Royal" and unleashed a devastating strike during the fierce battle between the battleship "Bismarck" and the Royal Navy Fleet.
Now this masterpiece that, while outdated, has accomplished outstanding feats, has finally been implemented!
Torpedo Bombers are one of the main types of plane used by CV(B/L). Their main role is to do damages during the Airstrike, with their "Torpedo" stat being the most important factor in this regard. Dive Bombers are additionally needed for dealing damages during day Shelling, especially for Aircraft Carrier Cut-Ins (CVCI).
- Only Night Fighters and Night Torpedo Bombers are capable of actually enabling the Carrier Night Attacks.
- Can trigger the "Swordfish Night Attack".
How To Obtain
Buildable using Ark Royal as Secretary
From quest: C49 (choice)
Ranking reward for:
- Jun 2017: 1-5, 6-20, 21-100, 101-500
Event reward for:
Used to improve: Fulmar
Used by quest: F93
- 2017-07-28: Implemented as ranking reward
- 2020-03-27: Became improvable and upgradeable to Swordfish Mk.II (Skilled)
- 2020-10-16: Became buildable
- 2021-02-05: Visible bonuses added
- 2021-03-30: Build rate increased
|Swordfish||0||90||280||0||210||4/5||2/2||1x||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||Ark Royal||Upgrades to Swordfish Mk. II (Skilled)|