- Welcome to the Kancolle Wiki!
- If you have any questions regarding site content, account registration, etc., please visit the KanColle Wiki Discord
GFCS Mk.37 + 5inch Twin Dual-purpose Gun Mount (Concentrated Deployment)
|Coastal Defense Ship||Destroyer|
|Light Cruiser||Torpedo Cruiser|
|Heavy Cruiser||Training Cruiser|
|Light Carrier||Standard Aircraft Carrier|
|Submarine||Aircraft Carrying Submarine|
|Repair Ship||Amphibious Assault Ship|
A dual-purpose gun developed and deployed by the United States combined with a fire-control RADAR that is capable of surface and anti-air combat. It is a powerful anti-aircraft weapon.
This equipment is a concentrated deployment of the twin-mounted 5" guns that adopted a new type of ammunition to improve fire rate.
Combining it with a fire-control radar has further increased its fleet air defense capabilities.
It was equipped on the Atlanta-class cruisers and was used in the opening brawl of the Naval Battle of Guadalcanal.
Main Guns are the main armement used by surface ships. Their main stats are the "firepower" and "accuracy" . They are notably required to trigger all Artillery Spotting attacks as well as some Night Cut-Ins, notably the "Double Attack" (DA).
- Most main guns come with "Hidden Fit Bonuses/Penalties", especially larger ones.
High-Angle Guns (sometimes "dual-purpose guns"), are anti-air focused guns, that can serve their main surface role, in addition to having extra AA stats.
- They are notably required in most AACI.
- Is essential for AACI n° 40, 41.
- Is required for AACI n° 38, 39.
How To Obtain
Ranking reward for:
- Aug 2021: 1-5 (★+2), 6-20 (★+1), 21-100, 101-500
Event reward for:
- Fall 2019 Event E-6: Hard (★+2)
- 2019-12-07: Implemented