- Welcome to the Kancolle Wiki!
- If you have any questions regarding site content, account registration, etc., please visit the KanColle Wiki Discord
Prototype Sharp Sword
|Coastal Defense Ship||Destroyer|
|Light Cruiser||Torpedo Cruiser|
|Heavy Cruiser||Training Cruiser|
|Aviation Cruiser||Fast Battleship|
|Light Carrier||Standard Aircraft Carrier|
|Armored Carrier||Seaplane Tender|
|Submarine||Aircraft Carrying Submarine|
|Submarine Tender||Fleet Oiler|
|Repair Ship||Amphibious Assault Ship|
This is the world's first mass-produced rocket-powered fighter developed and put into service by the Country of Science.
This is a Japanese-made prototype rocket-powered fighter developed jointly by the IJA and IJN based on valuable, but incomplete, blueprints brought back by the I-class submarine.
It was made to intercept heavy bombers at distant, high altitudes that were difficult for regular aircraft with reciprocating engines.
- Provide Sortie Fighter-Power, where the "fighter Power" , "interception" , and "combat radius" stats are the most important,
- Intercept enemy bombers, where the "fighter Power" , "interception" , and especially the "anti-bomber" stats are the most important.
Prototype Shuusui is considered in-game as a high altitude interceptor.
- High Altitude Interceptors multiply the total air power of all land bases in Air Defense mode, when defending against enemy High-Altitude Bombers. The multiplier depends on the number of high altitude interceptors equipped and which difficulty the event map is played on:
|High Altitude Interceptors|
|Airpower modifier against high altitude raids:|
|Number of High Altitude|
How To Obtain
From quest: B153 (choice)
Ranking reward for:
- Jul 2019: 1-5, 6-20, 21-100, 101-500
Event reward for:
- Summer 2019 Event E-1: Hard, Medium, Easy, Casual
- 2019-08-28: Implemented as ranking reward