- Welcome to the Kancolle Wiki!
- If you have any questions regarding site content, account registration, etc., please visit the KanColle Wiki Discord
Type 97 Torpedo Bomber (Tomonaga Squadron)
|Coastal Defense Ship||Destroyer|
|Light Cruiser||Torpedo Cruiser|
|Heavy Cruiser||Training Cruiser|
|Aviation Cruiser||Fast Battleship|
|Standard Aircraft Carrier|
|Armored Carrier||Seaplane Tender|
|Submarine||Aircraft Carrying Submarine|
|Repair Ship||Amphibious Assault Ship|
The Type 97 torpedo bomber was the mainstay attack aircraft during the early days of the Carrier Task Force, renowned for its operational range despite being slow and unarmored. This squadron was led by Commander Tomonaga who was spirited and highly skilled.
Torpedo Bombers/ are one of the main types of plane used by CV(B/L). Their main role is to do damage during the Airstrike, with their "Torpedo" stat being the most important factor in this regard. Torpedo Bombers are additionally needed for dealing damage during day Shelling, especially for Aircraft Carrier Cut-Ins (CVCI).
This plane has Anti-Air Resistance.
- 0.6 Ship AA Modifier
- It is highly recommended to improve the Type 97 Torpedo Bomber (Tomonaga Squadron) to before proceeding with this quest as the Tenzan Model 12 (Tomonaga Squadron) cannot be improved afterwards.
Not to be confused with other aircraft of this family (see here).
How To Obtain
Stock equipment of: Hiryuu Kai Ni
From limited-time quest: 2212 B3 (choice)
Used by quest: F13
- 2014-06-06: Implemented
- 2018-08-17: Card CG updated
- 2019-03-22: Anti-air resistance added
- 2020-04-23: Became improvable and upgradeable to Tenzan Model 12 (Tomonaga Squadron)
- 2020-04-30: Visible bonuses added
|Type 97 Torpedo Bomber (Tomonaga Squadron)||0||220||330||0||360||5/6||4/5||2x||H||X||X||X||H||H||H||Hiryuu Kai Ni||Upgrades to Tenzan Model 12 (Tomonaga Squadron)|
Tomonaga Joichi (Japanese)