- Welcome to the Kancolle Wiki!
- If you have any questions regarding site content, account registration, etc., please visit the KanColle Wiki Discord
Type 97 Torpedo Bomber (931 Air Group)
|Coastal Defense Ship||Destroyer|
|Light Cruiser||Torpedo Cruiser|
|Heavy Cruiser||Training Cruiser|
|Aviation Cruiser||Fast Battleship|
|Light Carrier||Standard Aircraft Carrier|
|Armored Carrier||Seaplane Tender|
|Submarine||Aircraft Carrying Submarine|
|Submarine Tender||Fleet Oiler|
|Repair Ship||Amphibious Assault Ship|
The Type 97 torpedo bomber was the main attack aircraft in the early days of the Carrier Task Force.
This particular aircraft saw service with the 931st Air Group in the role of anti-submarine warfare.
Torpedo Bombers/ are one of the main types of plane used by CV(B/L). Their main role is to do damages during the Airstrike, with their "Torpedo" stat being the most important factor in this regard. Dive Bombers are additionally needed for dealing damages during day Shelling, especially for Aircraft Carrier Cut-Ins (CVCI).
- They can trigger Contact.
- They are vulnerable to shut down during most Aerial Combat phases.
Is an ASW Aircraft.
How To Obtain
Stock equipment of: Ryuuhou Kai, Shinyou Kai, Taiyou Kai, Unyou
Upgradeable from: Type 97 Torpedo Bomber
From quest: B177 (x2, choice)
Ranking reward for:
- Feb 2014: 21-100, 101-500
- Mar 2014: 21-100
- Apr 2014: 101-500
- Jul 2014: 21-100
- Feb 2015: 21-100, 101-500
- Jul 2018: 21-100, 101-500
Event reward for:
- Summer 2020 Event E-2: Easy (★+2), Casual
Choice from 2018 Xmas present
- 2014-03-15: Implemented as ranking reward
- 2018-12-21: Card CG updated (fairy now looks like Taiyou)
- 2019-06-25: Became improvable
- 2019-07-18: Became upgradeable to Prototype Type 97 Torpedo Bomber Kai No. 3 Model E (w/ Type 6 Airborne Radar Kai)
|Type 97 Torpedo Bomber (931 Air Group)||0||220||360||0||390||6/7||3/4||2x||
|Upgrades to Prototype Type 97 Torpedo Bomber Kai No. 3 Model E (w/ Type 6 Airborne Radar Kai)|