- Welcome to the Kancolle Wiki!
- If you have any questions regarding site content, account registration, etc., please visit the KanColle Wiki Discord
|Coastal Defense Ship||Destroyer|
|Heavy Cruiser||Aviation Cruiser|
|Repair Ship||Training Cruiser|
The autogyro has now evolved into the helicopter.
This is an early helicopter, whose prototype had already flown, and had begun to be used for patrol and communication purposes.
This is a what-if version that might have been introduced to the Maritime Self-Defense Force after the war.
As +7 ASW aircraft, they can be used to trigger special OASW.
- Will launch during aerial battle if other planes are launched, but cannot start an aerial battle on its own.
- CV/B/L equipped with them will still require a Dive Bomber or a Torpedo Bomber to attack submarines, as they are unable to attack anything without a bomber.
- AS and Akashi can equip them, but the former cannot attack SS, and the latter has a carrying capacity of 0 so it does not function.
- AO can equip them, but their attack animation will still be a depth charge animation.
- 2019-03-27: Implemented
- 2020-08-27: Visible bonuses increased
|Ise Kai Ni||+1||+3||+1|||
|Hyuuga Kai Ni||+3||+4||+2|||
|Kaga Kai Ni Go||+3||+5||+3|
|Noshiro Kai Ni||+4||+1||Non-stackable between any Rotorcraft|
|Yahagi Kai Ni (B)
||+3||+1||Non-stackable between any Rotorcraft|
Akashi's Improvement Arsenal
|S-51J||0||200||80||120||390||8/9||7/7||1x||H||X||X||X||X||X||H||Hyuuga Kai Ni||Upgrades to S-51J Kai.|