- Welcome to the Kancolle Wiki!
- If you have any questions regarding site content, account registration, etc., please visit the KanColle Wiki Discord
Reppuu Model 11
Strong Gale Model 11
|Coastal Defense Ship||Destroyer|
|Light Cruiser||Torpedo Cruiser|
|Heavy Cruiser||Training Cruiser|
|Aviation Cruiser||Fast Battleship|
|Light Carrier||Standard Aircraft Carrier|
|Armored Carrier||Seaplane Tender|
|Submarine||Aircraft Carrying Submarine|
The name of the state-of-the-art machine that was developed to be the successor of the "Zero" carrier-based fighter, is "Reppuu".
This is the improved performance type, "Reppuu Kai".
As a reciprocating carrier-based fighter, its latent combat capabilities have been raised to the apex, for Admirals' fleet air-defense and air-control.
Recently, after several decades, there was news that the design documents were discovered!
How To Obtain
From quest: F80 (choice)
Ranking reward for:
- Apr 2015: 1-5, 6-20
- Jul 2016: 1-5, 6-20, 21-100, 101-500
- Oct 2016: 1-5, 6-20, 21-100, 101-500
Event reward for:
- 2013-05-08: Added to game data and announced to be obtainable in the future
- 2014-04-23: Implemented with Spring 2014 Event
- 2019-03-08: Name changed from "Reppuu Kai" (烈風改) to "Reppuu Model 11" (烈風 一一型), card CG updated
- Historical Information
The A7M3-J Reppū-kai (Strong Gale, Modified) is a proposed interceptor variant of the A7M2 Reppū with an increased maximum speed of 648 km/h using a 2,200 hp forced-induction version of the Mitsubishi MK9 and an armament consisting of six 30 mm cannons. A working prototype was never produced, as the A7M2's design documents were lost in the bombing raids of March 1944.