- Welcome to the Kancolle Wiki!
- If you have any questions regarding site content, account registration, etc., please visit the KanColle Wiki Discord
Reppuu Model 11
Reppuu Model 11
No.53 烈風 一一型
|Coastal Defense Ship||Destroyer|
|Light Cruiser||Torpedo Cruiser|
|Heavy Cruiser||Aviation Cruiser|
|Fast Battleship||Light Carrier|
|Standard Carrier||Armored Carrier|
|Seaplane Tender||Submarine Tender|
|Repair Ship||Training Cruiser|
名機「零戦」の後継機として開発された最新鋭艦上戦闘機「烈風」。その性能向上型が「烈風改」です。 レシプロ艦上戦闘機として、究極の領域まで高められた秘めた戦闘能力を、提督の艦隊の防空や制空でぜひ発揮させてくださいね。 最近、数十年の時を越えて、設計図が発見されたニュースもありました！
The name of the state-of-the-art machine that was developed to be the successor of the "Zero" carrier-based fighter, is "Reppuu". This is the improved performance type, "Reppuu Kai". As a reciprocating carrier-based fighter, its latent combat capabilities have been raised to the apex, for Admirals' fleet air-defense and air-control. Recently, after several decades, there was news that the design documents were discovered!
How To Obtain
- 2013-05-08: Added to game data and announced to be obtainable in the future
- 2014-04-23: Implemented with Spring 2014 Event
- 2019-03-08: Name changed from "Reppuu Kai" (烈風改) to "Reppuu Model 11" (烈風 一一型), card CG updated
The A7M3-J Reppū-kai (Strong Gale, Modified) is a proposed interceptor variant of the A7M2 Reppū with an increased maximum speed of 648 km/h using a 2,200 hp forced-induction version of the Mitsubishi MK9 and an armament consisting of six 30 mm cannons. A working prototype was never produced, as the A7M2's design documents were lost in the bombing raids of March 1944.