- Welcome to the Kancolle Wiki!
- If you have any questions regarding site content, account registration, etc., please visit the KanColle Wiki Discord
Type 99 Dive Bomber (Skilled)
|Coastal Defense Ship||Destroyer|
|Light Cruiser||Torpedo Cruiser|
|Heavy Cruiser||Training Cruiser|
|Aviation Cruiser||Fast Battleship|
|Light Carrier||Standard Aircraft Carrier|
|Armored Carrier||Seaplane Tender|
|Submarine||Aircraft Carrying Submarine|
|Submarine Tender||Fleet Oiler|
|Repair Ship||Amphibious Assault Ship|
This particular Type 99 dive bomber was used by skilled aircrews. During the early days of the Carrier Task Force, it was the premier strike aircraft. Maintenance was extensive and with a low speed and fixed landing gear, it was gradually replaced by the more powerful Suisei.
Dive Bombers are one of the main types of plane used by CV(B/L). Their main role is to do damages during the Airstrike, with their "Dive Bombing" stat being the most important factor in this regard. Dive Bombers are additionally needed for dealing damages during day Shelling, especially for Aircraft Carrier Cut-Ins (CVCI).
- They are vulnerable to shut down during most Aerial Combat phases.
- They bring some accuracy bonus against PT Imp.
- They cannot attack Installations unless they are Anti-Installation Dive Bombers.
How To Obtain
Stock equipment of: Hiryuu Kai Ni
Used to improve: Type 99 Dive Bomber Model 22
- 2014-06-06: Implemented
- 2019-03-08: Card CG updated