- Welcome to the Kancolle Wiki!
- If you have any questions regarding site content, account registration, etc., please visit the KanColle Wiki Discord
Sikorsky H-5 Mk.1
|Coastal Defense Ship|
|Heavy Cruiser||Training Cruiser|
|Submarine||Aircraft Carrying Submarine|
The autogyro has now evolved into the helicopter.
This is an early helicopter, whose prototype had already flown, and had begun to be used for patrol and communication purposes.
This is a what-if version, obtained by the Maritime Self-Defense Force after the war, and further enhanced.
As they do not have any Dive Bombing stat, they do not participate to Phases 2 & 3 of Aerial Combat and are immune to shootdown. They:
- Will launch during aerial battle if other planes are launched, but cannot start an aerial battle on their own.
- CV/B/L equipped with them will still require a Dive Bomber or a Torpedo Bomber to attack submarines, as they are unable to attack anything without a bomber.
- AS and AR can equip them, but the former cannot attack SS, and the latter has a carrying capacity of 0 so they do not function.
- AO can equip them, but their attack animation will still be a depth charge animation.
Their LBAS Combat Radius cannot be extended.
How To Obtain
Upgradeable from: S-51J
- 2019-03-27: Implemented
- 2020-08-27: Visible bonuses increased
|Ise Kai Ni||+2||+4||+1|||
|Hyuuga Kai Ni||+4||+5||+2|||
|Kaga Kai Ni Go||+5||+6||+4|
|Noshiro Kai Ni||+4||+1||Non-stackable between any Rotorcraft|
|Yahagi Kai Ni (B)
||+3||+1||Non-stackable between any Rotorcraft|
|S-51J Kai||0||240||100||120||390||9/10||8/8||2x||H||X||X||X||X||X||H||Hyuuga Kai Ni|