- Welcome to the Kancolle Wiki!
- If you have any questions regarding site content, account registration, etc., please visit the KanColle Wiki Discord
Passive Radiolocator (E27) + Type 22 Surface Radar Kai 4 (Calibrated Late Model)
|Coastal Defense Ship||Destroyer|
|Light Cruiser||Torpedo Cruiser|
|Heavy Cruiser||Training Cruiser|
|Aviation Cruiser||Fast Battleship|
|Light Carrier||Standard Aircraft Carrier|
|Armored Carrier||Seaplane Tender|
|Submarine||Aircraft Carrying Submarine|
|Submarine Tender||Fleet Oiler|
An improved late model version of the type 22 surface radar, which has improved through various additions, with the adoption of a new receiver to increase performance and stability, and a passive radiolocator that catches radar waves emitted by the enemy.
It is a radar equippable on small ships such as destroyers, improving early threat detection and enemy search capabilities, as well as increasing the survivability of your ships.
Radars are used to provide boosts to LoS and accuracy . They are additionally used for:
SurfaceSurface Radars are radars that:
- Must have 5 or more LoS ,
- Are required for some Routings,
- Increase the damage potential of most Special Attacks.
Can be equipped in the RE of certain ships when at ★+4.
How To Obtain
From quest: F121
- 2023-10-11: Implemented
- 2023-11-02: Became improvable and became possible to equip in expansion slots of certain ships
|Passive Radiolocator (E27) + Type 22 Surface Radar Kai 4 (Calibrated Late Model)||0||20||0||90||150||12/14||7/8||2x||X||
||Kiyoshimo Kai Ni
Asashimo Kai Ni