- Welcome to the Kancolle Wiki!
- Currently account creation is by request only. Once you submit your request please wait 1-2 days for our administrators to process your request.
- You can also visit our IRC channel at #kancollewiki to directly contact an administrator.
- Able to perform OASW at 100 ASW.
- Average firepower, torpedo, ASW, HP and armour.
Visible Fit Bonuses
|Visible Fit Bonus|
|12.7cm Twin Mount Type-C Kai 2||+1|
|↪With LoS Radar||+1||+3||+1|
|12.7cm Twin Mount Type-B Kai 4 (Wartime Modifications) + Anti-Aircraft Fire Director||+1|
|↪With LoS Radar||+1||+2||+2|
|↪With Air Radar||+5|
|↪With 61cm Quadruple Torpedo Mount ||+1||+3|
|61cm Quad (Oxygen) Torpedo Mount Late Model||+2||+1|
|5inch Naval Gun Mk.30 Kai + GFCS Mk.37||+1|
- LoS Radar is any Radar with an LoS stat equal or greater than 5.
- Air Radar is any Radar with an Anti-Air stat.
- Includes 61cm Quadruple Torpedo Mount (Late Model).
- She is just an average destroyer at Kai that doesn't have anything to set her apart from the rest. She isn't useful for anything beyond quests.
Not Recommended Roles
- Required for B136.
|Heyo! I'm Suzukaze. I'll add a ton of power to the fleet!|
I participated in many operations as a Special-type destroyer. After that, I also escorted battleships and carriers. You can count on me alright! I'll fight to the end!
|Is it my turn?|
|Now, let's go next~!|
|...Wai! Wh-what are you touching~!|
|Oi~, Admiral~! What's the matter~!? You're not paying enough attention to me you know~!? Oi~, are you listening? Admiral~!?|
|What's the matter, Admiral? ..Are you not feeling well? Don't worry, it will all work out~! I'll give it my all too! Cheer up! Alright?|
|You know. I... a-about you, Admiral... Ugh... No... Nevermind! It's nothing~!|
|A telegram has come for you, Admiral.|
|Joining the Fleet
|Understood! I'll show you how serious I am!|
|Yup! I can definitely work with this~!|
|Thanks, this is perfect.|
|Oooh! Supplies are great~!|
|Docking (Minor Damage)
|I'm taking a break.|
|Docking (Major Damage)
|Ugh... I can still go on... I really can but...|
|Oh~ a newcomer has arrived?|
|Returning from Sortie
|Operation complete, whew... Time for a breather?|
|Starting a Sortie
|Alright, I've been waiting for this~!|
|Starting a Battle
|Night Battle Attack
|Ei~! Take this you thief~!|
|Alright! Did you see how well I did, Admiral?|
|Minor Damage 1
|Minor Damage 2
|I said that hurts!|
|I... I'm... you idiot...|
- Although "Special-type" is usually used to refer to the Fubuki, Ayanami and Akatsuki-classes; in some cases the designation has also been expanded to cover the Hatsuharu, Shiratsuyu and Asashio-classes.
- Shared with Supply before Kai.
- This line is shared with expedition selection, resource collection, instant repair and development.
- Shared with Secretary Married before Kai.
- This is a Edo dialect phrase that roughy translates to "What the hell are you talking about?"
- An Edo dialect word that means "fool".
|Hold on! Isn’t today a really important day!? Congrats, Admiral! Hey!|
|Rainy Season 2015
|Yuuup, it’s the rainy season. I don’t dislike the rain… Right, Samidare. Right?|
|It’s finally here; summer is the best! I definitely love summer~ It feels good!|
|Hmm? What was that? Merry Christmas? Whoa! What sort of winter festival is this!? Let me in on it!|
- X = Obtainable only in boss nodes.
- O = Obtainable in any node beside the boss node.
- Drops were referenced from both Kancolle Japanese Wikiwiki and Kancolle Japanese @WIki.
- Background Coloring
- Yellow Background means the drop is cited at only one of the sources.
- Green Background means the drop is cited by both sources.
- No Background means ship in question isn't rare enough to warrant color coding (you can add the background yourself if you want).
- Unless specified, all ships are obtainable through crafting.
- Ships that are only craftable through Large Ship Construction (LSC) will have notes to specify (LSC Crafting).
|Ship Name||Rarity||No.||World 1||World 2||World 3||World 4||World 5||World 6||Remarks|
- Sunk January 25th, 1944.
- Her name means "cool breeze".