- Welcome to the Kancolle Wiki!
- If you have any questions regarding site content, account registration, etc., please visit the KanColle Wiki Discord
Reinforcement Expansions (RE) are an item that was introduced during the Summer 2015 Event. It is used to give ship girls an extra equipment slot that can equip certain auxiliary equipment.
Adds a reinforcement expansion to a ship (requires Lv.30 or higher). This upgrade will add a reinforcement expansion equipment slot to the ship. (One-time use)
How To Obtain
Purchasable in the Shop:
- 500 DMM points for 1.
- A86, A87 (choice),
- B90, B103 (choice), B104 (choice), B106 (choice), B125 (choice), B134 (choice), B138 (choice), B141, B145 (choice), B160 (choice), B163 (choice), B165, B172 (choice), B178 (choice), B179 (choice), B180 (choice), B181 (choice), B184 (choice), B187 (x2, choice), B189 (x2, choice),
- C20 (choice), C23 (choice), C27 (choice), C74 (choice), C76 (choice),
- F70 (choice),
- G10 (choice)
- By9 (choice)
- Due to the uncertainty of such rewards, please check the current event/quest page for up-to-date details.
Using Reinforcement Expansions
The following conditions must be fulfilled before a RE can be used:
- The ship girl in question needs to be at least level 30.
- There must be a Reinforcement Expansion in the inventory.
Not meeting either condition will block the RE menu. Once both conditions have been met, follow the following steps:
- Proceed to the Remodel menu and select the girl to use the RE on.
- Mouse over the right side of her card and a notification saying "Add Extra Equipment Slots (補強装備を増設改修する) will appear.
- Click on her card and a menu will appear asking to confirm RE use or not.
- Click on the Add Reinforcement Expansion (増設改修する) button to confirm.
- An extra equipment slot will then be added to the girl.
Reinforcement Expansions are important because they allow girls to carry utility equipment that would otherwise compromise their combat effectiveness. The chart below details what equipment can be equipped in the RE of a ship girl. Please refer to individual ship girl pages or individual equipment pages for more details.