- Welcome to the Kancolle Wiki!
- If you have any questions regarding site content, account registration, etc., please visit the KanColle Wiki Discord
Morale and Fatigue
Morale is used to measure the current morale status of a ship girl. Low morale is referred to as "Fatigue". The actual stat ranges from 0-100 and is hidden in game. The values can only be viewed by using a viewer. Ship girls recieve bonuses or penalites depending on her level of morale.
Morale naturally regenerates by 3 points every 3 minutes up to a soft cap of 49. Exceeding this cap requires sorties, exercises or gifting. Please see Sparkling for more information on how to sparkle your ship girls.
- Morale still naturally regenerates while a ship girl with 49 or less morale is on sortie or expedition.
- This means that sorties which take 15 minutes or more can be done consecutively with a single fleet.
- Repairing ship girls below 40 morale will reset their morale to 40.
- Remodeling a ship girl will reset her morale to 40.
- Newly obtained ship girls have 40 morale.
- The time it takes to recover to soft cap from various fatigue states is:
- Heavy Fatigue: 30-48 minutes
- Moderate Fatigue: 21-30 minutes
- Slight Fatigue: 0-9 minutes
- Morale will update after every battle.
- This means that ship girls can recieve morale bonuses mid-sortie.
- Although morale has a maximum value of 100, it is impossible to hit that value with sorties. It is only possible through repeated exercises and using gifts.
| High Morale
|Sortie/PVP||Entering a day battle||-3||If an allied/enemy Combined Fleet is present, applied after the battle instead. |
|Entering a day battle with morale less than 30||-6||This stacks with the base -3 for a total of -9.|
|Entering or transitioning to a night battle.||-2|
|Obtaining MVP in a battle||+10|
|Ending battle as flagship with at least a C-rank.||+3|
|Obtaining Battle Rank S/Perfect S||+4|
|Obtaining Battle Rank A||+3|
|Obtaining Battle Rank B||+2|
|Obtaining Battle Rank C||+1|
|Obtaining Battle Rank D/E||±0|
|Sortie||Returning from a sortie with at least 30 morale||-15|
|Returning from a sortie with morale less than 30||-100|
|Evacuated from sortie||-100||See Command Facilities|
|Combat Ration (For equipped ship)||+10~14||See Combat Ration for details.|
|Combat Ration (Adjacent ship)||+6~8|
|PVP||Returning from PVP||±0|
|Expedition||Returning from normal expedition||-3|
|Returning from a Node Support Expedition||-1~5 (random)||See Support Expedition for details.|
|Returning from a Boss Support Expedition||-1~10 (random)|
|Returning from a Combat Expedition (If damage taken)||-10||See Expeditions for details.|
|Other||Newly constructed a ship||morale set to 40|
|Ship obtained from sortie|
|Remodel a ship|
|Docking repair completed||reset to 40 only if morale is 0~39|
|Using Food Supply Ship Mamiya||reset to 40 if morale is 0~39||See below for details.|
|reset to 50 if morale is 40~49|
|Using Food Supply Ship Irako||+25|
|Morale natural regen||+3 morale per 3 minutes, up to 49|
Gifting is the function to feed sweets to ship girls in a fleet to raise their morale. This function is available by clicking on the Gift (給) button in the Composition menu.
- The amount displayed beside the button is the total amount of Mamiya and Irako possessed.
- Either, Mamiya only, Irako only, or Both sweets can be given.
- Combined Fleet are still considered 2 fleets and so require separate uses.
- 0-39 Morale: Set to 40.
- 40-49 Morale: Set to 50.
- Of the flagship by +25,
- Of 0 to 3 random other ship girls in the fleet by +25.
Mamiya and Irako
Using both Mamiya and Irako together increases the flagship's morale by +30 and the morale of the rest of the ship girls in the fleet by +20-31.
- Ship girls that are below 39 morale get their morale set to 40 before the bonus morale is applied.
- If the ship girls are already sparkled, the bonus morale is added on top of their current morale values.
- A single use is roughly equal to 1 Mamiya and 5 Irako used individually.
- Using this on a Striking Force Fleet applies the bonus to all 7 members.