- Welcome to the Kancolle Wiki!
- If you have any questions regarding site content, account registration, etc., please visit the KanColle Wiki Discord
Emergency Repair Material
Emergency Repair Materials were added during the Summer 2019 Event along with the Emergency Anchorage Repair mechanic that they are required for. This item is consumed whenever emergency repairs are performed.
These are the materials needed to perform emergency repairs by an anchorage using ships such as repair ships.
※ Consumed when performing emergency anchorage repair
How to obtain
Purchasable in the Shop:
- 600 DMM points for 3 (and some other resources).
- B147 (x2)
- Due to the uncertainty of such rewards, please check the current event/quest page for up-to-date details.
Akashi Kai, Asahi Kai, or Akitsushima Kai have the ability to repair moderately damaged ships mid-sortie if they are equipped with Ship Repair Facility and the player has one or more Emergency Repair Material in their item inventory (this item cannot be equipped). The repairs are triggered when the fleet reaches an Emergency Repair Node, an Event only occurence so far.
Depending on the slot the Ship Repair Facility is equipped in, the range of ships that can be repaired will be different:
- Multiple Ship Repair Facility can be equipped to cover larger areas of the fleet.
- Upon reaching an anchorage node, if the following requirements are met the game will prompt if "you would like to perform repairs".
- No ship within the repair-capable fleet positions is heavily damaged (大破).
- The repairing ship is in the fleet and placed anywhere other than the flagship position of the first fleet.
- The repairing ship is no more than lightly damaged (小破).
- One Emergency Repair Material will be consumed per mass repair.
- Any ships that are in range of the Ship Repair Facilities that are not at max HP will be repaired.
- The amount of HP repaired will be rounded up.
- Steel required for the amount of HP repaired will also be deducted as necessary.
- Repaired ships will also additionally gain 15-20 morale.
Currently, this mechanic is rarely worth using due to the very limited nature of the "Emergency Repair Material".
- On maps involving this mechanic, it is possible to take advantage of the routing meant to deploy Emergency Anchorage Repair without using it.
- In such case, Oilers Kai can often be used as a routing substitute.