- Welcome to the Kancolle Wiki!
- If you have any questions regarding site content, account registration, etc., please visit the KanColle Wiki Discord
No.124 FuMO25 レーダー
|Coastal Defense Ship||Destroyer|
|Light Cruiser||Torpedo Cruiser|
|Heavy Cruiser||Training Cruiser|
|Aviation Cruiser||Fast Battleship|
|Light Carrier||Standard Aircraft Carrier|
|Armored Carrier||Seaplane Tender|
|Submarine||Aircraft Carrying Submarine|
|Submarine Tender||Fleet Oiler|
|Repair Ship||Amphibious Assault Ship|
The FuMO25 radar is a ship-borne radar developed in another country. Developed from a country with expertise in military technology, it's unfortunate that our Combined Fleet radar is inferior compared to this radar. It is mainly used aboard cruisers or any other larger warships.
Radars are used to provide an LoS and accuracy boost. They are additionally used for:
- Certain Artillery Spotting,
- Certain Night Cut-Ins,
- Increasing the Anti-Air of the fleet,
"Dual Purpose Radars" are radars that are both Surface Radars and Air Radars.
SurfaceSurface Radars are radars that:
- Must have 5 or more LoS ,
- Are required for some Routings,
- Increase the damage potential of most Special Attacks.
Air Air Radars are radars that:
- Must have 2 or more AA ,
- Are required to trigger most AACI.
How To Obtain
Stock equipment of: Prinz Eugen Kai
Event reward for:
- Spring 2015 Event E-6: Hard
- 2014-11-14: Implemented
FuMO stands for Funkmess-Ortung in German, and is a radar classification.
A German radar used on capital ships. However, records state that Prinz Eugen carried the FuMO 81 Berlin-S Radar instead of the FuMO 25. Spec-wise, the FuMO 81 was far superior, as it had a 50% wider range. It also had a higher frequency of 3300 MHz compared to the 368MHz the FuMO 25 used.