- Welcome to the Kancolle Wiki!
- If you have any questions regarding site content, account registration, etc., please visit the KanColle Wiki Discord
Type 99 Dive Bomber (Egusa Squadron)
|Coastal Defense Ship||Destroyer|
|Light Cruiser||Torpedo Cruiser|
|Heavy Cruiser||Training Cruiser|
|Aviation Cruiser||Fast Battleship|
|Light Carrier||Standard Aircraft Carrier|
|Armored Carrier||Seaplane Tender|
|Submarine||Aircraft Carrying Submarine|
|Repair Ship||Amphibious Assault Ship|
The Type-99 dive bomber formed the backbone of strike groups of the Carrier Task Force at the beginning of hostilities. Despite being of old design with a slow speed and fixed landing gear, it was highly reliable, especially when used by the veteran Egusa Squadron renowned for its impressive dive bombing accuracy.
- It is highly recommended to improve one Type 99 Dive Bomber (Egusa Squadron) to before proceeding with Quest F14. The Suisei (Egusa Squadron) cannot be improved via Akashi's Improvement Arsenal afterward.
This plane has Anti-Air Resistance.
- 0.6 Ship AA Modifier
How To Obtain
Stock equipment of: Souryuu Kai Ni
Used by quest: F14
- 2014-07-18: Implemented
- 2019-03-22: Anti-air resistance added
- 2020-04-30: Visible bonuses added
- 2020-10-16: Became improvable and upgradeable to Suisei (Egusa Squadron)
|Souryuu Kai Ni||+4||Non-stackable|
|Hiryuu Kai Ni||+1||Non-stackable|
Akashi's Improvement Arsenal
|Type 99 Dive Bomber (Egusa Squadron)||0||300||300||0||390||6/7||4/5||2x||✓||X||X||X||✓||✓||✓||Souryuu Kai Ni||Upgrades to Suisei (Egusa Squadron).|
Egusa Takashige (Japanese)