- Welcome to the Kancolle Wiki!
- If you have any questions regarding site content, account registration, etc., please visit the KanColle Wiki Discord
Type 99 Dive Bomber (Egusa Squadron)
|Coastal Defense Ship||Destroyer|
|Light Cruiser||Torpedo Cruiser|
|Heavy Cruiser||Training Cruiser|
|Aviation Cruiser||Fast Battleship|
|Light Carrier||Standard Aircraft Carrier|
|Armored Carrier||Seaplane Tender|
|Submarine||Aircraft Carrying Submarine|
|Submarine Tender||Fleet Oiler|
|Repair Ship||Amphibious Assault Ship|
The Type-99 dive bomber formed the backbone of strike groups of the Carrier Task Force at the beginning of hostilities. Despite being of old design with a slow speed and fixed landing gear, it was highly reliable, especially when used by the veteran Egusa Squadron renowned for its impressive dive bombing accuracy.
Dive Bombers are one of the main types of plane used by CV(B/L). Their main role is to do damages during the Airstrike, with their "Dive Bombing" stat being the most important factor in this regard. Dive Bombers are additionally needed for dealing damages during day Shelling, especially for Aircraft Carrier Cut-Ins (CVCI).
- They are vulnerable to shut down during most Aerial Combat phases.
- They bring some accuracy bonus against PT Imp.
- They cannot attack Installations unless they are Anti-Installation Dive Bombers.
This plane has Anti-Air Resistance.
- 0.6 Ship AA Modifier
Any Improvement the Type 99 Dive Bomber (Egusa Squadron) may have will carry over to the Suisei (Egusa Squadron) given by quest F14.
- It is highly recommended to improve the Type 99 Dive Bomber (Egusa Squadron) to before proceeding with this quest as the Suisei (Egusa Squadron) cannot be improved afterwards.
How To Obtain
Stock equipment of: Souryuu Kai Ni
From limited-time quest: 2212 B3 (choice)
Used by quest: F14
- 2014-07-18: Implemented
- 2019-03-22: Anti-air resistance added
- 2020-04-30: Visible bonuses added
- 2020-10-16: Became improvable and upgradeable to Suisei (Egusa Squadron)
|Souryuu Kai Ni||+4||Non-stackable|
|Hiryuu Kai Ni||+1||Non-stackable|
|Type 99 Dive Bomber (Egusa Squadron)||0||300||300||0||390||6/7||4/5||2x||✓||X||X||X||✓||✓||✓||Souryuu Kai Ni||Upgrades to Suisei (Egusa Squadron)|
Egusa Takashige (Japanese)