- Welcome to the Kancolle Wiki!
- If you have any questions regarding site content, account registration, etc., please visit the KanColle Wiki Discord
Category:Planes with Anti-Air Resistance
This is a segment from a bigger article. See Aerial Combat for details on Aerial Combat and Anti-Air.
Specific planes, in particular skilled variants, remarkable aces or state-of-the-art aircraft may present a special AA resistance property. AA resistance is presented in form of "Ship AA Resistance/Fleet AA Resistance", with each value being used in the respective formulas seen on the Aerial Combat page.
This property is arbitrary to each aircraft, but loosely fit in the following categories:
- Extremely high resistance: Aircraft that presents a resistance of 0.5/0.5
- High resistance: Aircraft that presents a resistance of 0.5/0.7
- Average resistance: Aircraft that presents a resistance of 0.6/0.7
- Low resistance: Aircraft that presents a resistance of 0.6/1.0
Pages in category "Planes with Anti-Air Resistance"
The following 37 pages are in this category, out of 37 total.
- Tenzan Model 12 (Murata Squadron)
- Tenzan Model 12 (Tomonaga Squadron)
- Tenzan Model 12A Kai (Skilled w/ Type 6 Airborne Radar Kai)
- Type 0 Fighter Model 64 (Skilled Fighter-bomber)
- Type 1 Land-based Attack Aircraft (Nonaka Squadron)
- Type 4 Heavy Bomber Hiryuu (Skilled)
- Type 4 Heavy Bomber Hiryuu (Skilled) + No.1 Model 1A Guided Missile
- Type 4 Heavy Bomber Hiryuu + No.1 Model 1A Guided Missile
- Type 97 Torpedo Bomber (Murata Squadron)
- Type 97 Torpedo Bomber (Tomonaga Squadron)
- Type 99 Dive Bomber (Egusa Squadron)