- Welcome to the Kancolle Wiki!
- If you have any questions regarding site content, account registration, etc., please visit the KanColle Wiki Discord
Tenzan Model 12 (Tomonaga Squadron)
Heavenly Mountain Model 12 (Tomonaga Squadron)
|Coastal Defense Ship||Destroyer|
|Light Cruiser||Torpedo Cruiser|
|Heavy Cruiser||Training Cruiser|
|Aviation Cruiser||Fast Battleship|
|Light Carrier||Standard Aircraft Carrier|
|Armored Carrier||Seaplane Tender|
|Submarine||Aircraft Carrying Submarine|
|Submarine Tender||Fleet Oiler|
|Repair Ship||Amphibious Assault Ship|
The Tenzan is a carrier-based torpedo bomber developed as a successor to the obsolete Type 99 torpedo bomber. This squadron, made up of a select group of skilled pilots, transitioned to the new Tenzan and was led by a spirited Air Group commander.
Torpedo Bombers/ are one of the main types of plane used by CV(B/L). Their main role is to do damages during the Airstrike, with their "Torpedo" stat being the most important factor in this regard. Dive Bombers are additionally needed for dealing damages during day Shelling, especially for Aircraft Carrier Cut-Ins (CVCI).
- They can trigger Contact.
- They are vulnerable to shut down during most Aerial Combat phases.
This plane has Anti-Air Resistance.
- 0.6 Ship AA Modifier
Any Improvement the Type 97 Torpedo Bomber (Tomonaga Squadron) may have will carry over to the Tenzan Model 12 (Tomonaga Squadron) given by quest F13.
- It is highly recommended to improve the Type 97 Torpedo Bomber (Tomonaga Squadron) to before proceeding with this quest as the Tenzan Model 12 (Tomonaga Squadron) cannot be improved afterwards.
Not to be confused with other aircraft of this family (see here).
How To Obtain
Upgradeable from: Type 97 Torpedo Bomber (Tomonaga Squadron)
From quest: F13
- 2014-06-06: Implemented
- 2019-03-22: Anti-air resistance added
- 2020-04-30: Visible bonuses added
|Hiryuu Kai Ni||+7||Non-stackable|
|Souryuu Kai Ni||+3||Non-stackable|