- Welcome to the Kancolle Wiki!
- If you have any questions regarding site content, account registration, etc., please visit the KanColle Wiki Discord
Type 0 Fighter Model 21 (Skilled)
|Coastal Defense Ship||Destroyer|
|Light Cruiser||Torpedo Cruiser|
|Heavy Cruiser||Training Cruiser|
|Aviation Cruiser||Fast Battleship|
|Light Carrier||Standard Aircraft Carrier|
|Armored Carrier||Seaplane Tender|
|Submarine||Aircraft Carrying Submarine|
This Zero carrier-borne fighter is used by skilled pilots. It boasts incredible agility and long operational range and has two 7.7mm machine guns on the engine cowling and two 20mm cannons at the wings. In the hands of a skilled pilot, it can be a deadly adversary in the early times. This aircraft also patrols and guards the airspace of the fleet.
Fighters/ are one of the main types of plane used by CV(B/L). Their main role is to bring Air Power during the 1st Aerial Stage, with their "Fighter Power" stat being the most important factor in this regard. Fighters are additionally needed for Aircraft Carrier Cut-Ins (CVCI) during the day Shelling.
Not to be confused with other aircraft of this family (see here).
How To Obtain
From quest: Fm1
- 2014-06-06: Implemented
- 2014-08-08: Stats increased: +0 → +2
- 2016-06-30: Became improvable and upgradeable to Type 0 Fighter Model 32 (Skilled), card CG updated
- 2017-02-28: Card CG updated
|Type 0 Fighter Model 21 (Skilled)||0||100||80||0||250||2/4||2/3||2x||
|Upgrades to Zero Fighter Type 32 (Skilled) ★+3|