- Welcome to the Kancolle Wiki!
- If you have any questions regarding site content, account registration, etc., please visit the KanColle Wiki Discord
Zuiun Model 12
Auspicious Clouds Model 12
|Coastal Defense Ship||Destroyer|
|Light Cruiser||Torpedo Cruiser|
|Heavy Cruiser||Training Cruiser|
|Aviation Cruiser||Fast Battleship|
|Light Carrier||Standard Aircraft Carrier|
|Armored Carrier||Seaplane Tender|
|Submarine||Aircraft Carrying Submarine|
|Submarine Tender||Fleet Oiler|
|Repair Ship||Amphibious Assault Ship|
Derived from floatplanes, Zuiun was developed as a reconnaissance plane able to dive-bomb.
This aircraft had its engine swapped to a more powerful Kinsei 62, being the latest upgraded version of Zuiun.
Seaplanes are the main aircraft type used by non-carrier ships (mainly battleships, cruisers, and auxiliaries).
- They are notably required trigger Artillery Spotting.
Bomber Seaplane Bombers additionally act like Dive Bombers, taking part in the same air phases and sharing the same damage formulas. Additionally, they:
- Play some minor Anti-Installation role.
- Bring an accuracy bonus against PT Imp.
Zuiuns are additionaly required for the Ise-class Kai Ni
to perform special Zuiun cut-in attack (see Artillery Spotting for more details).
This plane has Anti-Air Resistance.
- 0.6 Ship AA Modifier
Not to be confused with other aircraft of this family (see here).
How To Obtain
Stock equipment of: Fusou Kai Ni, Yamashiro Kai Ni
Upgradeable from: Zuiun
From quest: By5 (x2, choice), B166 (x2, choice), G11 (x2, choice)
From limited-time quest: SB34 (choice), 2110 LB01 (x2, choice), 22Fa LB04 (x2, choice)
Ranking reward for:
- Feb 2014: 1-3, 4-20, 21-100
- Mar 2014: 4-20, 21-100, 101-500
- Apr 2014: 21-100
- May 2014: 21-100, 101-500
- Aug 2014: 101-500
- Jan 2015: 21-100, 101-500
- Mar 2015: 21-100
- Oct 2015: 21-100, 101-500
- Dec 2015: 21-100
- Jul 2016: 21-100
- Aug 2016: 21-100, 101-500
Used to improve: Zuiun (634 Air Group), Zuiun Model 12 (634 Air Group)
- 2014-03-15: Implemented as ranking reward
- 2019-03-22: Anti-air resistance added
- 2021-03-30: Became improvable and upgradeable to Zuiun Model 12 (634 Air Group)
|Noshiro Kai Ni||+2||+1||Non-stackable between any lower-tier IJN Seaplane Bombers|
|Yahagi Kai Ni (B)
Mogami Kai Ni (Toku)
|+2||+1||+1|| is non-stackable between any lower-tier IJN Seaplane Bombers|
|Agano-class Kai Ni
||+1||+1||+1||Non-stackable between any Seaplane Bombers|
|Mogami Kai Ni (Toku)
|Zuiun Model 12||0||180||180||0||480||6/8||5/6||1x||X||X||X||X||X||M||M||Mogami Kai Ni||Upgrades to Zuiun Model 12 (634 Air Group)|
This is essentially what should be called "Zuiun Kai", its engine replaced with 1500 hp Kinsei (the Venus) type 62, a 200hp increase over the old engine's output. Notably, there was also a plan to swap the Zero fighter's engine with a Kinsei variant too, but ultimately neither of them was mass-produced before the end of the war.