- Welcome to the Kancolle Wiki!
- If you have any questions regarding site content, account registration, etc., please visit the KanColle Wiki Discord
Mosquito FB Mk.VI
|Coastal Defense Ship||Destroyer|
|Light Cruiser||Torpedo Cruiser|
|Heavy Cruiser||Training Cruiser|
|Aviation Cruiser||Fast Battleship|
|Light Carrier||Standard Aircraft Carrier|
|Armored Carrier||Seaplane Tender|
|Submarine||Aircraft Carrying Submarine|
|Submarine Tender||Fleet Oiler|
|Repair Ship||Amphibious Assault Ship|
A masterpiece high-speed twin-engined fighter-bomber developed by the Country of Tea and primarily operated by their air force.
It is a unique aircraft with many components made from wood, making it difficult to detect on radar.
It can be considered a stealth aircraft not quite like what we have in modern times.
This high-speed, high-performance wooden wonder has several variations and is still renowned today.
- Is factually fake.
Land-Based Attackersbomber are the main type of bomber used on LBAS. Their most important stats are "torpedo" against regular ship, and "dive bombing" against Installations, as well as their "combat radius" .
- See Land-Based Air Squadron for more details
This plane has strong Anti-Air Resistance.
- 0.6 Ship AA Modifier
- 0.7 Fleet AA Modifier
Not to be confused with other aircraft of this family (see here).
How To Obtain
Ranking reward for:
- Jul 2022: 1-5, 6-20, 21-100, 101-500
Event reward for:
- Summer 2022 Event E-4: Hard, Medium, Easy
- Summer 2023 Event E-6: Hard (★+3, choice), Medium (★+2, choice), Easy (choice)
Exchange reward from: Teru Teru Bouzu 2023 (★+7)
- 2022-08-31: Implemented as "Mosquito FB Mk.IV"
- 2022-09-11: Name changed to "Mosquito FB Mk.VI"