- Welcome to the Kancolle Wiki!
- If you have any questions regarding site content, account registration, etc., please visit the KanColle Wiki Discord
Type 96 Land-based Attack Aircraft
|Coastal Defense Ship||Destroyer|
|Light Cruiser||Torpedo Cruiser|
|Heavy Cruiser||Training Cruiser|
|Aviation Cruiser||Fast Battleship|
|Light Carrier||Standard Aircraft Carrier|
|Armored Carrier||Seaplane Tender|
|Submarine||Aircraft Carrying Submarine|
|Submarine Tender||Fleet Oiler|
|Repair Ship||Amphibious Assault Ship|
Deployed at the Navy's land-based airfields, its primary mission was anti-ship bombardment.
With its long range, although it was naturally designed for anti-ship missions, it was used against land-based installations as well.
It was also nicknamed the "Rikko." It formed the core of the Navy's early air power. The successor to this design was the more famous "Type 1 Land Attacker."
How To Obtain
Ranking reward for:
- Mar 2016: 1-5, 6-20, 21-100 (x2), 101-500
Event reward for:
- Spring 2016 Event E-2: Hard, Medium (x2), Easy
- Spring 2016 Event E-4: Easy
- Summer 2016 Event E-1: Easy
- Fall 2016 Event E-4: Easy
Used to improve: Do 17 Z-2
- 2016-04-25: Implemented as ranking reward
- 2017-03-17: Became buildable
- 2021-01-13: Became improvable and upgradeable to Type 1 Land-based Attack Aircraft
Akashi's Improvement Arsenal
|Type 96 Land Attacker||0||330||370||0||440||3/4||3/3||1x||✓||X||X||X||✓||✓||✓||Fusou||Uses Type 96 Fighter for improvement up to ★+6 |
Uses Type 97 Torpedo Bomber for improvement past ★+6
Uses 2 Type 99 Dive Bomber for upgrade to Type 1 Land Attacker