- Welcome to the Kancolle Wiki!
- If you have any questions regarding site content, account registration, etc., please visit the KanColle Wiki Discord
Tenzan (931 Air Group)
Heavenly Mountain (931 Air Group)
|Coastal Defense Ship||Destroyer|
|Light Cruiser||Torpedo Cruiser|
|Heavy Cruiser||Training Cruiser|
|Aviation Cruiser||Fast Battleship|
|Light Carrier||Standard Aircraft Carrier|
|Armored Carrier||Seaplane Tender|
|Submarine||Aircraft Carrying Submarine|
|Submarine Tender||Fleet Oiler|
|Repair Ship||Amphibious Assault Ship|
The Tenzan was a carrier-based attack aircraft that was delayed into service.
This particular aircraft saw service with the 931st Air Group where they were used in anti-submarine patrols and warfare, and anti-shipping operations.
Torpedo Bombers/ are one of the main types of plane used by CV(B/L). Their main role is to do damages during the Airstrike, with their "Torpedo" stat being the most important factor in this regard. Dive Bombers are additionally needed for dealing damages during day Shelling, especially for Aircraft Carrier Cut-Ins (CVCI).
- They can trigger Contact.
- They are vulnerable to shut down during most Aerial Combat phases.
Is an ASW Aircraft.
Not to be confused with other aircraft of this family (see here).
How To Obtain
Stock equipment of: Taiyou Kai Ni
Ranking reward for:
- Feb 2014: 1-3, 4-20
- Mar 2014: 1-3, 4-20
- Apr 2014: 1-3, 4-20, 21-100
- Jun 2014: 1-5, 6-20, 21-100, 101-500
- Jul 2014: 1-5, 6-20
- Feb 2015: 1-5, 6-20
- Aug 2015: 21-100, 101-500
Event reward for:
- Summer 2020 Event E-2: Hard (★+2), Medium
- 2014-03-15: Implemented as ranking reward