- Welcome to the Kancolle Wiki!
- If you have any questions regarding site content, account registration, etc., please visit the KanColle Wiki Discord
|Coastal Defense Ship||Destroyer|
|Light Cruiser||Torpedo Cruiser|
|Heavy Cruiser||Training Cruiser|
|Aviation Cruiser||Fast Battleship|
|Light Carrier||Standard Aircraft Carrier|
|Armored Carrier||Seaplane Tender|
|Submarine||Aircraft Carrying Submarine|
|Submarine Tender||Fleet Oiler|
|Repair Ship||Amphibious Assault Ship|
Daihatsu-class landing craft, or "Daihatsu" for short. In modern times, it's called a "landing craft" and used for landing troops and materiel. Daihatsu could be operated from amphibious assault ships and the like. It was known as the "Truck of the Sea". This model was armed with field artillery and machine guns, a literal "Armed Daihatsu". It is best at supporting landing operations but has very limited effectiveness against PT boats. There were plenty of other versions modified with field upgrades.
- Slightly increases expedition resources gain.
- Affected by Improvements.
- Greatly increases Resource Nodes resources gain.
- Greatly increases TP gauge drain during Transport Operations.
- Deals Great damage to installation, being a component of the "nuke" (see Anti-Installation).
- Has extra bonus against PT Imps.
Not to be confused with other "Landing Equipment/Tanks" (see here).
How To Obtain
Upgradeable from: Daihatsu Landing Craft
Ranking reward for:
- Jan 2021: 1-5 (★+3), 6-20 (★+2), 21-100 (★+1), 101-500 (★+1)
- 2021-02-26: Implemented as ranking reward
- 2021-12-10: Became improvable
|Armed Daihatsu||0||60||80||10||40||3/6||3/3||1x||S||X||X||X||S||S||S||Shinshuu Maru|