- Welcome to the Kancolle Wiki!
- If you have any questions regarding site content, account registration, etc., please visit the KanColle Wiki Discord
|Coastal Defense Ship|
|Heavy Cruiser||Training Cruiser|
|Standard Aircraft Carrier|
|Submarine||Aircraft Carrying Submarine|
Daihatsu-class landing craft, or "Daihatsu" for short. In modern times, it's called a "landing craft" and used for landing troops and materiel. Daihatsu could be operated from amphibious assault ships and the like. It was known as the "Truck of the Sea". This model was armed with field artillery and machine guns, a literal "Armed Daihatsu". It is best at supporting landing operations but has very limited effectiveness against PT boats. There were plenty of other versions modified with field upgrades.
Armed Daihatsu is a Landing Craft:
- It slightly increases expedition resources gain.
- It greatly increases Resource Nodes resources gain.
- It greatly increases TP gauge drain during Transport Operations.
- It deals good damage against installations, being a good component for "nukes" (see Anti-Installation).
- It has an extra bonus against PT Imps.
Not to be confused with other "Landing Equipment/Tanks" (see here).
How To Obtain
Upgradeable from: Daihatsu Landing Craft
Ranking reward for:
- Jan 2021: 1-5 (★+3), 6-20 (★+2), 21-100 (★+1), 101-500 (★+1)
- 2021-02-26: Implemented as ranking reward
- 2021-12-10: Became improvable
|Armed Daihatsu||0||60||80||10||40||3/6||3/3||1x||S||X||X||X||S||S||S||Shinshuu Maru|
|A1||1 + (Average /50)|
|C||[1 + (Average /50)]N|
|Expedition Bonus||1 + (Average /100)|
|Has some observed bonus on some special Resource Nodes gains|