- Welcome to the Kancolle Wiki!
- If you have any questions regarding site content, account registration, etc., please visit the KanColle Wiki Discord
Shooting Star Mk.1
|Coastal Defense Ship||Destroyer|
|Light Cruiser||Torpedo Cruiser|
|Heavy Cruiser||Training Cruiser|
|Aviation Cruiser||Fast Battleship|
|Light Carrier||Standard Aircraft Carrier|
|Armored Carrier||Seaplane Tender|
|Submarine||Aircraft Carrying Submarine|
|Submarine Tender||Fleet Oiler|
|Repair Ship||Amphibious Assault Ship|
The modified variant of integrated dive-bombing attacker Ryuusei.
It comes not only with its beautiful silhouette, but also a hydraulic-powered weapon bay door, landing gears and main wing folding gears, and world-class weaponry with 2x20mm and 2x7.7mm, plus 1x13mm rear-firing.
It's up to you to bring it to success, Admiral.
Torpedo Bombers/ are one of the main types of plane used by CV(B/L). Their main role is to do damages during the Airstrike, with their "Torpedo" stat being the most important factor in this regard. Dive Bombers are additionally needed for dealing damages during day Shelling, especially for Aircraft Carrier Cut-Ins (CVCI).
- They can trigger Contact.
- They are vulnerable to shut down during most Aerial Combat phases.
Not to be confused with other aircraft of this family (see here).
How To Obtain
Upgradeable from: Ryuusei (★+5)
Event reward for:
- Spring 2022 Event E-4: Casual (★+2)
Used to improve: Ryuusei Kai
- 2013-05-08: Implemented
- 2013-11-01: Stats increased: +3 → +4
- 2013-12-24: Stats decreased: +4 → +3
- 2019-05-21: Visible bonuses added, card CG updated
- 2020-04-30: Stats increased: +0 → +1
- 2022-10-14: Became improvable and upgradable to Ryuusei Kai (Skilled)
|Akagi Kai Ni E
Kaga Kai Ni E
|Akagi Kai Ni
Kaga Kai Ni/Go
|Ryuusei Kai||0||320||390||0||490||6/7||3/3||1x||T||X||X||X||X||T||T||Taihou Kai||Upgrades to Ryuusei Kai (Skilled).|
A stillborn advanced variant of the Aichi AM-23 Ryuusei (B7A2 Shooting Star), with its engine changed to the 2,200 hp Mitsubishi MK9. It never progressed beyond the planning stage before the end of the war, due to its base model's troubled development. Original B7A2 production models were equipped with a 7.92 mm Type 1 rear-firing gun, which was changed to the 13mm machine gun in later production.
An experimental unit of the original production Aichi B7A2 was also equipped with a 2,000 hp Nakajima Homare (Honor) Type 23 engine before the end of the war, but it is likely that the Ryuusei Kai refers to the never-produced MK9-powered B7A3.