- Welcome to the Kancolle Wiki!
- If you have any questions regarding site content, account registration, etc., please visit the KanColle Wiki Discord
|Coastal Defense Ship||Destroyer|
|Heavy Cruiser||Training Cruiser|
|Aviation Cruiser||Fast Battleship|
|Light Carrier||Standard Aircraft Carrier|
|Armored Carrier||Seaplane Tender|
|Submarine||Aircraft Carrying Submarine|
This biplane flying boat is the successor to its predecessor, the "Walrus", which was developed and operated in the land of tea.
This plane was named after the cute sea otter.
Modifications to the engine arrangement structure improved its cruising range and operability, and the plane continued to be used for a long time after the war.
This highly versatile plane is now setuped in its ship-born night reconnaissance version.
Seaplanes are the main aircraft type used by non-carrier ships (mainly battleships, cruisers, and auxiliaries).
- They are notably required to trigger Artillery Spotting.
Reconnaissance AircraftSpLBRecon are planes that:
- Can trigger Contact.
- Does not contribute Fighter Power in Aerial Combat, and so cannot be shot down during it (can be shot down during Detection).
- When equipped to a Land Base:
- The scouting phase animation will not show up like day battles; instead, the night recon plane's animation is played in the enemy fleet's radar (as seen in this picture).
- Acts as an Reconnaissance Seaplane too in day battle (with activation rates proportionally lower with the stat).
- [Bug] In a Combined Fleet situation, if a ship in the fleet equipped with a night scout is evacuated from the combined fleet using the Fleet Command Facility, the night recon can still trigger and activate as the fleet proceeds onward and enters a night battle.
How To Obtain
Event reward for:
- Summer 2023 Event E-7: Hard (★+3), Medium
- 2023-08-26: Added to game data
- 2023-08-28: Implemented
|Agano-class Kai Ni
||+2||+3||+1||Non-stackable between any Seaplane Recon|
|Mogami Kai Ni/Toku