- Welcome to the Kancolle Wiki!
- If you have any questions regarding site content, account registration, etc., please visit the KanColle Wiki Discord
Type 0 Fighter Model 64 (Skilled Fighter-bomber)
|Coastal Defense Ship||Destroyer|
|Light Cruiser||Torpedo Cruiser|
|Heavy Cruiser||Training Cruiser|
|Aviation Cruiser||Fast Battleship|
|Light Carrier||Standard Aircraft Carrier|
|Armored Carrier||Seaplane Tender|
|Submarine||Aircraft Carrying Submarine|
Only a few of the last models of the fabled Type Zero fighter were produced and survived till the end of the war.
This fighter-bomber variant is piloted by an experienced crew.
In order to contest the new high-performance Allied aircraft that entered the theatre, it is equipped with a high-output Kinsei engine and a strengthened airframe.
Equipped with 250 kg bombs and machine guns and rocket rails on both wings, it is an assault-focused fighter bomber that deemphasizes dogfighting to focus on striking a single blow.
Dive Bombers are one of the main types of plane used by CV(B/L). Their main role is to do damage during the Airstrike, with their "Dive Bombing" stat being the most important factor in this regard. Dive Bombers are additionally needed for dealing damage during day Shelling, especially for Aircraft Carrier Cut-Ins (CVCI).
- They are vulnerable to shoot down during most Aerial Combat phases.
- They bring some accuracy bonus against PT Imp.
- They cannot attack Installations unless they are Anti-Installation Dive Bombers.
This plane has Anti-Air Resistance.
- 0.6 Ship AA Modifier
Not to be confused with other aircraft of this family (see here).
How To Obtain
Upgradeable from: Type 0 Fighter Model 64 (Air Superiority Fighter Specification)
Ranking reward for:
- Feb 2023: 1-5 (★+8), 6-20 (★+6), 21-100
- 2022-12-06: Implemented
|Type 0 Fighter Model 64 (Skilled Fighter-bomber)||0||160||220||0||330||8/9||6/7||2x||X||X||H||H||X||X||X||Houshou Kai Ni/Sen