- Welcome to the Kancolle Wiki!
- If you have any questions regarding site content, account registration, etc., please visit the KanColle Wiki Discord
|Coastal Defense Ship||Destroyer|
|Heavy Cruiser||Training Cruiser|
|Aviation Cruiser||Fast Battleship|
|Light Carrier||Standard Aircraft Carrier|
|Armored Carrier||Seaplane Tender|
|Submarine||Aircraft Carrying Submarine|
A three-seater flying boat developed in the Tricolore country.
Though rather large, slow, and not cutting edge, it is sturdily built.
The M Model modified for shipboard use was deployed and operated from the Richelieu-class and other mainline combat ships.
Please equip it on French ships!
Seaplanes are the main aircraft type used by non-carrier ships (mainly battleships, cruisers, and auxiliaries).
- They are notably required to trigger Artillery Spotting.
Reconnaissance AircraftSpLBRecon are planes that:
- Can trigger Contact.
- Does not contribute Fighter Power in Aerial Combat, and so cannot be shot down during it (can be shot down during Detection).
- When equipped to a Land Base:
- The scouting phase animation will not show up like day battles; instead, the night recon plane's animation is played in the enemy fleet's radar (as seen in this picture).
- Acts as an Reconnaissance Seaplane too in day battle (with activation rates proportionally lower with the stat).
- [Bug] In a Combined Fleet situation, if a ship in the fleet equipped with a night scout is evacuated from the combined fleet using the Fleet Command Facility, the night recon can still trigger and activate as the fleet proceeds onward and enters a night battle.
How To Obtain
Stock equipment of: Jean Bart Kai
Ranking reward for:
- Jun 2022: 1-5 (★+8), 6-20 (★+6), 21-100 (★+2)
Event reward for:
- Summer 2022 Event E-1: Hard
- 2022-07-28: Implemented
|Other French Navy Ships||(★0-5)||+2||+2||+2|
|Agano-class Kai Ni
||+2||+3||+1||Non-stackable between any Seaplane Recon|
|Mogami Kai Ni/Toku
- The painting on the in-game representation is the one from the Loire n° 61 of the squadron HS2.4 based on the Strasbourg in 1940.
- Is actually a seven-seater with a crew of three.